Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Wave? No thanks. Chess is meh, not too keen of it but I'll vote for it if there isn't a better suggestion.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Unfortunately I have a say because I'm a part of this clan. Isn't that just a shame? Lol, you're not even in the clan and yet you want to make suggestions about something that really doesn't affect you.
What thew fuck? I said nothing about your vote on the name, I'm saying you're acting as if you're the guy who decides what it'll be. It's like saying "No thanks" to a guy who applied for the clan even though you're not the leader and other people have voted different. Quit being a dick.
Tint is sex.
Lel, technically I can decline it. If I strongly disagree with it, my clan will find another name. Why? Because they are fucking awesome. We may not agree all the time but we still sort shit out, like the mod problem. As for you stating that I'm being a dick, I'm an asshole actually, deal with it.
Uh... Actually my vote is, for example, as powerful as Rageful's vote. And even so, I usually tell "no thanks". Not to mention that any member can - if he/she hates the applicant, and if he/she's willing to argue about his/her reasons - auto-reject.

But anyhow, we shouldn't be here arguing about trivial matters. That's why we have a IRC channel.
Shit, you can atleast admit that you're wrong unlike other people. It's all good homie.
Good night guys, what if you guys tell me a little bit about your girls? Are you in love with some chick?