Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Member Name: doodsan
How Long You've Played Toribash: since... november '06 I believe... a long ass time. I quit when the whole pay to play through keys thing was going on and then joined again about a month ago when I found out that toribash got some serious revamps.
Belt[/b]: Blue or something like that
What Other Clans You Were in:n/a
If Any, Why Did You Leave?:n/a
A Good Reason Why You Should Be In Legend: I'm pretty good, enjoy the game and I'd love to promote clan spirit and tell an occasional joke or two.
What Servers Are You In A Lot: Classic, Judo, TK, Twinswords, Betabox, Kickboxing, you name it. I like to stick with the originals though.
Time Zone (for testing purposes): -7... is that mountain time? I think that's me. I live in AZ so whatever one that is.
doodsan: Wow. You use grammar and stuff. O_O

I'll definitely look for you. Throw me a PM or catch me on IRC.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
hi i wan to join

Name: l33Ttori

How long i have played toribash: about ver since it was still not free and in beta version so id say 4-6 years ( yeah a long player, and i recently lost my account einjel315 so i made a new one)

What oter clans have i been in: Death and Phantom
Why did I leave: I didn't ..yet any way i joined phantom cuz for how many years i have not been in a clan, Death because it has a nice name and good players.

A good reason Why chose to join LEGEND: i want to be active in other clans, meet new players and learn tricks and stuff they know and well yeah im the phillipines , meaning i cant pay toricreds and boosters so i need tc, not that much though

Belt:green goin blue and buying custom

Time zone singapore + 8 hrs

Aikido, twinswords and any interesting mod (bit random aint it?)

sorry if its a bit long
Last edited by l33Ttori; May 20, 2008 at 07:09 PM.
i wanna join
Member Name: techno2468
How Long You've Played Toribash: about 4 or 5 months
Belt: blue (rank 152)
What Other Clans You Were in: none
If Any, Why Did You Leave?: none
A Good Reason Why You Should Be In Legend: i am advancing fast and got some amazing moves
Originally Posted by l33Ttori View Post
hi i wan to join

Name: l33Ttori

How long i have played toribash: about ver since it was still not free and in beta version so id say 4-6 years ( yeah a long player, and i recently lost my account einjel315 so i made a new one)

What oter clans have i been in: Death and Phantom
Why did I leave: I didn't ..yet any way i joined phantom cuz for how many years i have not been in a clan, Death because it has a nice name and good players.

A good reason Why chose to join LEGEND: i want to be active in other clans, meet new players and learn tricks and stuff they know and well yeah im the phillipines , meaning i cant pay toricreds and boosters so i need tc, not that much thoughn

Belt:green goin blue and buying custom

Time zone singapore + 8 hrs

Aikido, twinswords and any interesting mod (bit random aint it?)

sorry if its a bit long

Okay.

One, You didn't mention the version. And Toribash hasn't been around that long. Version 2 came out about.. September of 06 and that was the first p2p version.

Two, Death died a long while ago. You must've left that. Phantom.. Normally one leaves a clan before applying to another. If you have no intentions of leaving, that'd be double-clanning and I will NOT have double-clanners.

techno, I'll look for you ingame.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
ok i didnt give the version cuz i forgot the first version of the game the very first....and death died? ok.... so no double clanning...got it and thanx

- but i thought that the beta had p2p when i played it... but on ly on demo servers
Last edited by l33Ttori; May 21, 2008 at 02:27 PM.
Dyrozix
3 months (but i is lucky lots)
green when wrote maybe blu when u see this!
no clans questions for me
idk i get real lucky and i know lots o glitches fo lot o points
idk any sambo or classic or blade usin servers
i live in us in mo idk what timne zone that is i sent this at 12:48a.m f that helps
Hello my name is izzy162. I was formally in RWL but i decided to leave and see what i can do to get in to other clans. I have came here because It looks like a very very good clan and so here is what i can do. I have been around since 2.8/2.9 and it was awesome.

Name:Izzy162
Belt:Black
Other clans that I was in:RWL
What places I like the Best:Anywhere as long as if I Pwn...but I would like to be tested in judo...Thanks!!
Why I want to Join:Because like it says up on the top of my post...I thought you guys looked like a cool clan.
Time zone:I think it's the same time zone as DaMehMan...we live in the same city...and state!!
Last edited by izzy162; May 25, 2008 at 05:30 AM.
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
Originally Posted by izzy162 View Post
I was formally in RWL but i decided to leave and see what i can do to get in to other clans.

You may want to edit your sig then. :P

And he's definitely in the same timezone as me, it'd be -6 GMT.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Is anyone ever going to get on so I can be Tested...It is a weekend...(3 day weekend...memorial day)......LULZ!!
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.