Toribash
hahahah, azuma! YOU DOG!
Look at me, Wolf. I live in a place much more "savannah" than yours.

The only thing I didn't like these pictures is that I didn't seem nerd. I will post more pics of me later, in showyourself thread.
I get it, GET IT :rage:
This place is wonderful as fuck (yes... As fuck.). The best place I have ever lived. If there's a god, or something like that, he made it all nicely well.
Originally Posted by notAzuma View Post
Bitch isn't a hoe but this shit is good wolf
she be acquainted with ya so chill the fuck out and don't call it a failed attempt you nerd.

EUHeuheuEUheHUe
Yeah I guess you're right

But I didn't give up, the time i posted that I was just kinda sad because it didn't work, but now that Ive given it some thought I see that there's nothing to be worried about.

Next time something significant happens i'll post here :3
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Look at me, Wolf. I live in a place much more "savannah" than yours.

The only thing I didn't like these pictures is that I didn't seem nerd. I will post more pics of me later, in showyourself thread.

How can you tell, I never showed you pics of the places around my house :P
But yeah in that picture it's similar to how it is here.

BTW, why do you consider it a bad thing not looking like a nerd?
Last edited by Wolf; Sep 13, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
BTW, why do you consider it a bad thing not looking like a nerd?

Wolf my dear, we must stay loyal to ourselves. And what we truly are deep down.

Kaela update? :3

So ever since my plan didn't work (I forgot to post, but what happened is we talked a lot, but I never got around to asking for it), I have been talking to her a lot :o

Like in our 1st hour friends group, instead of going back there to join them, she just turns around in her chair and just us two talk. For like all week, and yesterday.

So today we were doing group work. And we had most of the group working together, based around our two desks. So behind us the OTHER two people are talking about cell phone numbers. Luckiest break ever for me. So I keep the convo going by jumping into it, and without even asking, Kaela writes her number down on my paper. Score much? So lesbian or not "bitch plz, i got dis sheet"

So yeah. I have her in my contacts and will text her sometime later tonight. Woohoo.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
\o/ i didn't read yo post homie
i was on da wrong page

I mean azuma. he is a respectable and valued member of society. very polite. as you can interpret from him wanting a night math's sister*

*dibs
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider