Toribash
lol^^
as MOBI said, you are epic at expressions, btw, you have talent dude, you are good

also; dieman, head done!...finally/:
sorry for the delay.
hope you love it:P

Best signature ever.
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post

can i make a request?
ill pay!

Id like a cartoon head (style shown above) with a pure background, and a big goofy grin with lots of big teeth (like above, except not angry). Id kind of like the eyes to be radioactive, or maybe a 4 way gradient with my colours (elf, gold, amethyst, and toxic). I dunno. Have fun.
Sorry Doubleg, I've been trying for a few hours now and it's just not coming together right... I'll try to get back to it again later
[42]
My shop
Ok, I need to clear something up lol. It seems like a lot of people are under the impression that I'm drawing these heads myself. I'm not, I'm using stuff I find on the internets (I do the cropping/recoloring/touchups/size and shape adjustments/etc, but not the drawing). I thought I said this at some point before but I couldn't find it so I guess I didn't lol. So unfortunately I don't think I have much talent for making textures... Maybe my real talent lies in finding good pictures for heads lol. Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone....
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by carloz01 View Post

Fucking platinum and quicksilver.
Make it.
75k.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi