Toribash
Ah dayum, badassery here

I made a replay to counter yours <3

We all know I'll never beat Sky
Attached Files
Span.rpl (134.0 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 22, 2015 at 03:59 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Dayum skywhale, that is one awesome decap. i don't have alot to say, there were almost no flaws whatsoever. You could have tried for a longer sping before the hit though, That would look cooler. Otherwise this whole thing is flawless. Good job!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Armour:

I liked the fact that you just put 200 frames, which is pretty challenging.
The opener was pretty cool.
The kick was accurate.
Your pose was badass.

Good job!
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
Ah dayum, badassery here

I made a replay to counter yours <3

We all know I'll never beat Sky

Hah, lies. You beat me a long time ago (and now you've just blown past). TY though ;)

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Dayum skywhale, that is one awesome decap. i don't have alot to say, there were almost no flaws whatsoever. You could have tried for a longer sping before the hit though, That would look cooler. Otherwise this whole thing is flawless. Good job!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Armour:

I liked the fact that you just put 200 frames, which is pretty challenging.
The opener was pretty cool.
The kick was accurate.
Your pose was badass.

Good job!

Thanks . Though, I will admit, I DID have 500 frames until I edited the frame count in notepad to end on point XD.

Soooo... yeah.

New(ish) replay. I made this a while ago, but I couldn't get what I wanted out of it afterwards. I did a few backflips, but I just didn't like the turn out. So, you'll have to be happy with my silly ending. All I really wanted to do was a raiz anyway (which I think I got, but I'm not sure).

And yes, it's named after Shakespeare's play (we're doing that in school).
Attached Files
Tricking- King Lear.rpl (245.1 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Apr 11, 2015 at 03:30 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Combat. Your good in your own way. Don't compare yourself to Sky. Anyway, I think you should open up your replay making skills. I've only ever seen you do one manipulation out of who knows how many replays you made. Demolition replays can sometimes be nowhere to be found. Just open yourself up to different kinds of replays and you'll be golden.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like my replays

Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Combat. Your good in your own way. Don't compare yourself to Sky. Anyway, I think you should open up your replay making skills. I've only ever seen you do one manipulation out of who knows how many replays you made. Demolition replays can sometimes be nowhere to be found. Just open yourself up to different kinds of replays and you'll be golden.

Yeah, I've tried other manipulations, but I just couldn't get in a good position to keep it going. It was a really sick opener too, I just couldn't get a manip out of it.

So yeah guys, I'm pretty well dead as far as toribash is concerned. I might make a few replays now and then. I've been playing too much Osu!

But! Due to a clan video which needs more parkour, I decided I'd finish an old parkour replay that I had started. There's some stuff I like, some stuff I don't, but it's nice to know I can still function XD

Enjoy this
Attached Files
DatChilled_Santorini.tbm (26.5 KB, 19 views)
Parkour- Santorini2.rpl (850.8 KB, 29 views)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays