Toribash
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Just got this. Haven't started yet but I have a few questions, if I turn my phone off does it still run? or do I have to have my phone on. Also how much Data does it use :V because I don't have unlimited so I'm a bit worried it'll just eat it really fast :C

there is low battery mode where if you turn it on, just turn your phone upside down and the screen will go dark (ideally you put it in your pocket or something) and your phone will make an alarm sound when you are in range of a pokemon. Although many people are experiencing problems with battery saver mode so I personally just use the regular version, just don't walk into traffic ;D

as for data consumption, I found its actually not too too bad. I think I used like 20 mb after a good 3 hours which is pretty good imo. Compare that to watching a video on youtube and blowing 100mb easy.
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 2, 2016 at 11:53 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Inox View Post
someone explain to me why this game still not avaible on brazil.

I'd argue it's not even out of Beta in the US lol
id just like to mention that team instinct is the best team of this game. thanks and have a good day

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
like at least its not mystic amirite

:^)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
id just like to mention that team instinct is the best team of this game. thanks and have a good day

the fact that this even exists... shows instinct is worse team.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Instinct has been getting alot of hate it doesnt deserve...

But im in mystic...which is prolly the most ignored one
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]