Toribash
Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
LBP2 THAT WOULD BE FRIGGING AMAZING OMG

yes, except there would be no sex because the Lonely people would use the good grief menu
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I suppose you have a reason why I can't express my opinion on the matter?

no, were just saying that since you want normal life, your posts are basically spams
CoD. Infinite lives.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
yes, except there would be no sex because the Lonely people would use the good grief menu

we could find a way......and we could build a machine, cuz in little big planet you can build ANYTHING
Devil May Cry (all of them). Being a badass devil hunter would be awesome. Great way to release your anger. Plus, there's always so random hot chick around.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
CoD. Infinite lives.

But it sucks to wait for the respawn time. :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Pokemon.

Easy.

^This is win. Demi-god win. I thought about it. In pokemon you can do w/e the shit u fell like. Run around in some tall grass, go into a cave, go catch pokemon, hell u can hack it if u got some action replay shit and battle and trade with others (obviously). Can you do that in CoD? No you can't I don't want to keep dying a painful death over and over only to be respawned and get killed again.

Gg all I just destroyed you :3
Last edited by Inuyasha11; May 7, 2011 at 06:15 AM.
Vibin