Toribash
For god sake, invite Soap already... He's basically in already...

How's everyone doing? I'm having the time of my life... Moving into a new apartment/bedsit,
paying... 775$ in rent every month, not too shabby.. Just needs a little fixing, hehe.

Exams coming up, looking forward to it though. Gf is rocking my world, god... What would I do without her? :>
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

How's everyone doing? I'm having the time of my life... Moving into a new apartment/bedsit,
paying... 775$ in rent every month, not too shabby.. Just needs a little fixing, hehe.

Exams coming up, looking forward to it though. Gf is rocking my world, god... What would I do without her? :>

Furiously masturbate.

Soap was declined for certain reasons. Butt we still lub him & scrub him in the tub'in <3

Congrats on the apartment man, get a stripper pole :3 & im doing great

Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
That sounds fun. My school would never do that. The directorate is too stupid to understand that we don't want to sing kid songs or have school meetings.
Edit: Well, not that stupid. Tomorrow we'll go on an end of year field trip to a natural water slide-y thingy.

That slide looks like it will hurt your butt cheeks man :U

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Hi, a few select members of Power have decided to revive. We're asking allies for tc donations so we can restart. Thanks!

Lost all my respect for you ._.
It's Fabulous

We're already plenty members and it feels like just throwing in friends will sort of ruin the family we are, Soap is far from a that close friend to me that I decided to vote no, amongst other voters. ^^

Awesome Fen, who knows maybe your gf will move with you as time goes.
'u'
Hey ZeTo post wips on the thread please, i need you to finish.

Also how are you guys
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I'm good. My internet coughed and sputtered and revived its little useless self back into a sub-standard 2nd world existence. Weoop.

So I'm back! Hot diggidy.

Originally Posted by I love Bulous
Soap was declined for certain reasons. Butt we still lub him & scrub him in the tub'in <3

<3

Fenris my boy, Hurrah on the suck-sess of your lady like relations with your girlfriend! I wish upon you even more suck-sess in the future, may the fun never reach the bottom. heheheuheuehehuehueh euheuhuehehehehuheuhe
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Ohai Muffin. Welcome back <3

Ye I'm kinda just chillen out here. I like the mood around this forum so I decided to chill around here. :P

Fenris... She rocks your world.. In what way..? :O

Just got back from my friends house. We mainly had super non-gay buttsekz until we passed out. It was a good time.
Ehehhehehehehehehhehehehehe

"Beyond Your Imaginations!"

She's just plain awesome, but also... he he hee
i'm in luv :<

Luckiest wolf in the world, really...