Toribash
Done
I only meant to get 400 pixels and come home.. then I got carried away and did a full loop of the planet whilst taking some tomb avians down :o I think I just go to the beta section of the game soon :S

Big picture

-----
I got told to put my weapons away and entered a ape man city? Pfft fuck yeah this game is awesome.
Why did I spend this money and then leave it on my computer untouched for 2 months??
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 21, 2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Done
I only meant to get 400 pixels and come home.. then I got carried away and did a full loop of the planet whilst taking some tomb avians down :o I think I just go to the beta section of the game soon :S

Big picture

-----
I got told to put my weapons away and entered a ape man city? Pfft fuck yeah this game is awesome.
Why did I spend this money and then leave it on my computer untouched for 2 months??

never join a party,
people will steal your stuff.
I use everything on inventory, it is the best option to keep it for your own.
I haven't played it online once yet, and only played it for 2 days straight and got the full golden armour and the thing that let me breathe in the meteorite biomes.

I didn't know where to get matter blocks from >.<
Matter blocks are only necessary for like two helmets, and they're objectively worse than the ones you get from aegisalt upwards. If you really want to find matterblocks, you get them from those dungeons full of crystals and people in purple armor. It'll be one big room with something in the middle. Make a dirt barrier around you and activate it and bam, matter blocks ahoy
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I love this game... Totally fucking amazing. Terraria is like 1/8 as awesome, not comparable. I thought it was the same, but it really is far from it.

84 hours in, killed everything there is to kill and got the best set in-game. Just miss some tech, this much content in a beta, it's going to be amazing finished. Only problem thus far is the bosses being to easy, you just burrow a "U" shape and stay down firing upwards at the bosses :o
Would anyone be interested if i set up a toribash server for starbound i personally love the game
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Depends
Would we be running the unstable version which has teleporters

Also, I highly recommend upgrading to the unstable version its awesome and the teleporters are just beautiful. I've already beaten the new update, totally bomb.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
are the pet things in the unstable ?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
yeah it would be on the unstable branch as thats what i play on too
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019