Toribash
Found this in Moops sig, It's nice to see older videos seeing how far Toribash has come from those days.
Did you do this yourself Moop?

Lol yeh I did that myself, in hind-sight that mouth thing is fucking weird
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I liked it, it's... unique
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Maybe some day, not for now though definitely. I made all my old videos when I was a kid and had nothing better to do haha.

Although now I'm older I guess I could drop acid then try to edit, could make an interesting video...
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Why not get totally wasted and then make a video, that way even you have no idea what is to come :P
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hi guys, I don't know if some of you play the game League of Legends, one of my friend asked me to do a video about one of his games. He is low elo (bronze-silver) but anway, I take a lot of pleasure to do that ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey guys, I made a new video, check it out

^ My new video is done : )

Sorry for not using your spars Mocucha, I just had so many to choose from and only enough room for a couple! I've kept them saved though

ayy

Your videos are awesome. Nice work mate
Ex Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!