Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Purple:
Well, i don't think that he's a clan hopper... But, he have failed with me in the past.

@Deal:
Welcome, i want loyality this time...
I guess im gonna start posting more so i can be on the verge of ranking Up.
Well first of all my day has been very busy,Tired as hell.
Man if i could only afford fraps and other things atm.So i can start my youtube channel and probably get sponsored.
I hope this clan comes through and grows as much as possible since it seems to be doing good.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Chus View Post
Guys lets Play online :3
/jo M

No spam bro, and we had great games in that room. :3

Originally Posted by DinosawrRawr View Post
So uh.. Im the new guy around..

Yeah welcome, no try don't spam next time. :P

Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
I guess im gonna start posting more so i can be on the verge of ranking Up.
Well first of all my day has been very busy,Tired as hell.
Man if i could only afford fraps and other things atm.So i can start my youtube channel and probably get sponsored.
I hope this clan comes through and grows as much as possible since it seems to be doing good.

Oh youtube is cool, i have 88 vids i guess...
Thasainz is my main channel, but i have another channel just to post dubstep songs, that's SainzDubstep. :P
Hey lad, Just thought I'd stick around & see how things go if you don't mind ;) How is everything coming along?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Well looks like you have a new clan hopper in your clan ;)
*cough* dealornot *cough*

I don't want to heat that bull shit, you applied for like 9 clans in 2 days
McNuggets, don't post on this thread again. No one asked to you to give your input on this situation. Reported. Don't come again.

Anyways guys! Back from a little trip up north.

Just a quick review for some new members : ) -
- All posts should be something productive. Nothing about a decap ingame. Or saying hi to a member. That is completely pointless, and won't get us anywhere.
- We need some TC contributions, even a little bit helps. I plan on hosting a big forum event soon.
- I am here as the strict, forum watcher. If I see any arguments, it won't end well for anyone. I may be strict, but keep in mind. I have a good sense of humor :P. I hope...

Welcome new recruits! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Let's recruit more people. Also, in 3 hours or less, you will notice promotiona and possibly demotions. If you have anything to say about this just PM me. PM why you deserve a promotion and I will see and (hopfully) promote you.
Have a good night or morning mates.
Lumpy! His clan Raku and him anyway is our ally! You can't even do this, everyone is welcome... Invaders and allies is welcome, i'll blacklist the guys that isn't welcome...
Kratos i dont spam... i was just pointing out that i was the new one...

also... if anyone needs textures i can help draw them ._.