Toribash
i want to join the hive clan...
hi guys i am skillz88 but you can call me skillz
recomendations - no one sorry :o
belt - brown (but a quite good brown belt if i must say)
best mods - aikido judo and wushu
why i want to join - because many skilled players and well known players are in the hive clan and i think i will be a good member..
here are some of my replays

p.s last one i was just messing about lol
Attached Files
great aikido game!.rpl (65.8 KB, 4 views)
reversal master.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
Who recommended you, if anyone: No one really, Some friends in hive
Belt: 2nd dan, nearly 3rd :3
Why you want to join: i believe i have some skill And well im on pretty much, atully i am on everday unless im on holiday or somethin
What your best mode is: wushu, judo, TK. Wushu is my fav.
Anything else you feel like you might need to add: Well i just hope i get in, i think i could be a Good member, i've never been into trouble, never been banned.

-Replays below That pic :3

Attached Files
0decap3.rpl (98.6 KB, 8 views)
0Decap 5.rpl (60.0 KB, 6 views)
00decap00.rpl (65.6 KB, 6 views)
ZZZ- punch1.rpl (96.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by gravidude; Jul 24, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
+ Gravidude Is Back +
'The power of imagination makes us infinate'
hey guys here is my second application because hobojoey said i should do another one but bigger
skillz88 but call me skillz
recomendation - well i know quite a few people in hive but no real recomendations to join this clan
belt - i am quite a skilled brown belt and nearly a black belt
why i want to join - because hive is a very organised and skillful clan and i think i would contribute well to this clan and i have never really been in an official clan and i think this would be a great place to start
other stuff -i am 12 years old and live in somerset in england and i have no real hobbies accept from basketball, football and definetly toribash and playing tourneys in thw game to
Attached Files
great aikido game!.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
reversal master.rpl (30.4 KB, 3 views)
gravidude - Your application is very clean, I like it, you will be discussed for entry.

skillz88 - You will be discussed, but the entry level for Hive is quite strict so don't expect much.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Just thought id let you guys know, skillz was applying for Dark at the same time as Hive.

Just to give you a heads up, no report plox?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
No report, thank you for telling us about that.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
no, i was not applying for darkness at the same time, just before i applied for hive darkness declined and then i said that i was going to apply for hive anyway so they didn't let me in, so i then came to hive