Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yeah I'm sorry for pinged at bad moment my connection is horrible atm :/
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
yesterday I made a full day full night playing, I beat more than 170 guys ^^ (totally true) and I took some replay. in every replay there is something special a really cool move; have fun.
I recommend, Brucelee/Don't move/ retro back/ you can't resist
they are the best and the most fun ^^
Attached Files
Arw denfese.rpl (99.0 KB, 6 views)
Brucelee style.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
hpw to make someone go out.rpl (93.7 KB, 5 views)
You can't resist at me ^^.rpl (95.9 KB, 5 views)
retro back.rpl (90.1 KB, 5 views)
Don't move.rpl (90.0 KB, 5 views)
Get off of me.rpl (46.8 KB, 5 views)
fast.rpl (87.5 KB, 5 views)
moulin a mob.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
KLDKblood shower.rpl (87.4 KB, 5 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hey. I'm back and fully active now
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Back and write more info about you in thread ^^
hey this is a battle against Theo, look at the first and the last frame, you will understand why Toribash is a unique game ^^
Attached Files
Astral Vs TheoSpar.rpl (595.0 KB, 9 views)
Oh lol that what it was suppose to happen if my hand didn't dm ^^u
Wow that end punch! Nice! ^^
a little lack with the fluidity, and stay stand but Good in general 7/10