Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ok aga psy who want them to go pray that more assertiveness Nose truth proves 2 or 3 times and if it proves to latin
Originally Posted by fachu888 View Post
ok aga psy who want them to go pray that more assertiveness Nose truth proves 2 or 3 times and if it proves to latin

I understood nothing! what do you mean?!?!
OlllllllO
Originally Posted by fachu888 View Post

well is this what i think u mean that we are inactive and ur
offence to us dosnt affect ur offencing us becouse ur mad becouse
u got rejected and well thats no reson to get mad
but still next time use right the traslator
(sorry for my bad english)
ha...i think that now i understand,we dont realy care what a newbie with 10post think,and if you want to enter to the clan [Latin] good look we dont realy care what you do.
Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
ha...i think that now i understand,we dont realy care what a newbie with 10post think,and if you want to enter to the clan [Latin] good look we dont realy care what you do.

I say too.
I think I understood the same. I do not care what your trying to do. you no accepted in [Latin].
OlllllllO
Psy application
What is your name in real life:
What is your name in-game: Demolish23
How many time do you spend in-game: I visit 4-5 times a week
how many time do you spend in-forums: I visit everyday (I got addicted to forums not in-game)
What is your belt: My Belt is Black belt
What is you best mod: My best mode is Classic
Why do you wanna join?: Because most of the clans here in Toribash is unorganized this clan I can tell its good in in-game and in forums.
WHat is you GMT: My GMT is +8 (Phillipines)
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because I am easy to know and If you accept me in the clan I would invite my Active friends into the clan.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays: (Replays are found below the application)
With what you can help the clan? Making the clan more Organized and more known to other Toribash members
What was your post clans? The clans Iv been in |Prophecy|Extreme|Essence|DP|
Replays: (Sorry I don't have Multiplayer replays of my best mode)
P.S: I have a main named "Bazoozo" He is 10th dan black belt
and he is going to be unbanned at nov 21 Im planning to let my main join this clan .
Attached Files
D_bronZe.rpl (157.1 KB, 11 views)
D_2 blows death.rpl (114.9 KB, 11 views)
D_Destructor.rpl (90.0 KB, 11 views)
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
Originally Posted by demolish23 View Post
What is your name in real life:
What is your name in-game: Demolish23
How many time do you spend in-game: I visit 4-5 times a week
how many time do you spend in-forums: I visit everyday (I got addicted to forums not in-game)
What is your belt: My Belt is Black belt
What is you best mod: My best mode is Classic
Why do you wanna join?: Because most of the clans here in Toribash is unorganized this clan I can tell its good in in-game and in forums.
WHat is you GMT: My GMT is +8 (Phillipines)
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because I am easy to know and If you accept me in the clan I would invite my Active friends into the clan.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays: (Replays are found below the application)
With what you can help the clan? Making the clan more Organized and more known to other Toribash members
What was your post clans? The clans Iv been in |Prophecy|Extreme|Essence|DP|
Replays: (Sorry I don't have Multiplayer replays of my best mode)
P.S: I have a main named "Bazoozo" He is 10th dan black belt
and he is going to be unbanned at nov 21 Im planning to let my main join this clan .

Yes from me. You're very good player and u're active on forum. :3