Toribash
WAIT WHAT U CAN PURCHASE THIS GAME ALREADY OMFGOMFGFOMFG

y no one tells me :<
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I can't buy this game today because the shop is closed because of server maintenance for 2 days.

They said their server is getting attacked by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks on a regular basis.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I can't buy this game today because the shop is closed because of server maintenance for 2 days.

They said their server is getting attacked by denial-of-service (DoS) attacks on a regular basis.

noticed this, because the site is running very slowly and crashes from time to time.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Which is why you should of been watching the site every day for the last 2 years.

Every.

God.

Damn.

Day.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Which is why you should of been watching the site every day for the last 2 years.

Every.

God.

Damn.

Day.

I waited for a year and four months.
I wish he released it as an alpha sooner :C
I got lucky and got it 3rd of July... Haha. Waited for two days though as the shop was overloaded...
Lvl 27 Elf Ninja.

The game is simply beautiful. Be sure that you can run it though, it needs more power than minecraft ;o I can't run it without lag...

So best do a test here: CanYouRunIt?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Omfg, does anyone know when this will be fixed?
It's been 2 days now.
I want to buy this game T_T
[IMG]

http://direct.cyberkitsune.net/canibuycubeworld/

I already got account after registration is up.

Shop still down.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.