Toribash
Application
I would like to join [Mr] because i have a good personality and when responsibility comes towards to me , i deal with it and do what i'm told.

Iv'e seen Mr Tim play before and he gave me a big inspiration of being a better player and never give up.

Iv'e been in other clans and it wasn't as exciting as just getting to meet this clan, i think [Mr] is great place for me.

Thank you [Mr] Tim for reading this Application , Enjoy.
-----

Bans:1 ban for a missunder standing

Alts:none

Other Clans:none

Active on Forums/irc: Yes

Why would you like to join [Mr]: I would like to join [Mr] because i have a good personality and when
responsibility comes towards to me , i deal with it and do what i'm told.

Iv'e seen Mr Tim play before and he gave me a big inspiration of being a better player and never give up.

Iv'e been in other clans and it wasn't as exciting as just getting to meet this clan, i think [Mr] is great place for me.

-----
And my name is :Robert

Last edited by TreborPJ; Sep 19, 2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TreborPJ View Post
I would like to join [Mr] because i have a good personality and when responsibility comes towards to me , i deal with it and do what i'm told.

-----

Why would you like to join [Mr]: I would like to join [Mr] because i have a good personality and when

-----

Eh? Also how forum and irc active could you be, you've only got eight posts, I've never personally seen you in irc before either.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Originally Posted by TreborPJ View Post

-----

explain please

but you've already stated that you've been in other clans!

never seen you on IRC or the forums before, how active can you be?

no one is even active here, and you said you've had no past clans.
I'm confused.

-----

beep boop hi tim

read the bold
what am i doing here
Hello there...
Well you can call me Fluff or Nathan, whichever you would prefer.
i'm currently in 8th grade, and i'm 14 years old.
I am taking special classes for coding and art.I don't really know what i should be.
Leave a reply telling me which one?
My favorite mod is Wushu/Mushu. I love animals, and i currently have 3 pet goats,3 pet turtles, and 1 dog.
Yes i know this is kinda short but in the future as i get to know you, you get to know me. ^-^ ~Fluff
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
the reason that I am Appling for mister is because I heard that it was a dying clan, I am a nice helpfully person that care about my community. weather it be in real life or on a video game, so when I hear something like that is happening in the community I choose to stand up and help.
the people in this clan as I understand are very and while playing with [Mr.]Tim, I just knew that something as dreadful as having this nice man loose his clan would make me extremely sad. I hope that by letting me into this amazing clan I can help get it back on its feet.

thank you for taking the time to read my application~ UMad
Originally Posted by FluffZilla View Post
Hello there...
Well you can call me Fluff or Nathan, whichever you would prefer.
i'm currently in 8th grade, and i'm 14 years old.
I am taking special classes for coding and art.I don't really know what i should be.
Leave a reply telling me which one?
My favorite mod is Wushu/Mushu. I love animals, and i currently have 3 pet goats,3 pet turtles, and 1 dog.
Yes i know this is kinda short but in the future as i get to know you, you get to know me. ^-^ ~Fluff

Originally Posted by UMadBro131 View Post
the reason that I am Appling for mister is because I heard that it was a dying clan, I am a nice helpfully person that care about my community. weather it be in real life or on a video game, so when I hear something like that is happening in the community I choose to stand up and help.
the people in this clan as I understand are very and while playing with [Mr.]Tim, I just knew that something as dreadful as having this nice man loose his clan would make me extremely sad. I hope that by letting me into this amazing clan I can help get it back on its feet.

thank you for taking the time to read my application~ UMad

Your apps are under review. Please join us in our IRC channel, #mr., and get to know us and the regulars.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by UMadBro131 View Post
how do connect?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=226330
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks