Toribash
Redeemer is nub DDD: if you need to use a superweapon make it a delayed one like the target painter or ion painter. That way you can't get it busted in midair by any decent sniper.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Oyeah!

Also, darkjak's pwnsome dark eco moves!

I also love the halo 1 pistol. :P

dark jak is cool but i think it would be considered a power not a weapon
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Really awesome and creative weapons

1.Lancer (Gears of war 1&2):Its a fucking chainsaw...on a fucking assault rifle.....

2. Needler (Halo 1/2/3) You impale enemys with 75 shard pink needles and then they explode INSIDE of your body... worst death ever...

Mastagama334 "Why hello there noob i see your level 1"
M3g4kwl "Uh yeah"
Mastagama334 "Well you ready to get pwned?"
M3g4kwl "NEEDLER!"
Mastagama334 "OH SHI--" *Skrik skrik skrik skrik* "NOOOO" *BOOM*
M3g4kwl ":3"

3. Ebony and Ivory (Devil May cry series): Just look at them....epic.....plus they like to shoot things

4.Cerebral Bore (Turok series): Turok had alot of badass and fucked up guns and this is the most fucked up of all...Its a gun that shoots a small drill that homes in on the back of your head and literally turns everything in your head to mush....THEN it explodes.....

5. The Gravity gun (Half life 2) Ok can you really beat picking up a giant crate and slinging it into somebody and crushing them into a wall or picking up sawblades and hurling them at zombies and cutting them in half?
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
The long blade"sepiroth's weapon from FFIIV"

I believe it's dubbed "GunBlade"
Fonzie be with you.
I love The RIPPER from Fallout 3 Its Tha Bomb
Also The Gun That Shoots Like Naplm in Bioshock(CANT WAIT TILL BIOSHOCK SEA OF DREAMS COMES OUT!!!!!!)
Last edited by dtwonfire; Apr 12, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
Back in business
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
HalfLife2: Wrench (Epic win)

I do believe that it's a wrench in Bioshock and a crowbar in HL?
But anyways it would have to be the Mac Cannon in Halo2 it's nearly impossible to find.
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
The long blade"sepiroth's weapon from FFIIV"

Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I believe it's dubbed "GunBlade"

u mean FFVII rite?

gunblade was squalls and seifers weapon in FFVIII

sepiroth had some katanaish thingy
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
probably the Baby Canon from garrysmod. it shoots babies, then they explode when they hit something.

another favorite is the redeemer from garrysmod. its a rocket launcher, but a nuke, and you can control where the rocket goes by right-clicking and you can steer it with the mouse.