Ranking
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post

They're already fucking here -.-

Plays Ashe and watches as the Udyr's die trying to desperately land their stuns.
U mad bad udyrs?
It's not even the bad udyrs. It's the cocky udyrs who are playing udyr to stomp the bad udyrs.

Seriously, jungled shyv, and we had double udyr top going on. Ours sucked balls, so I was camping the lane, and the enemy udyr started counting in all chat how many times I ganked him. After 10, I told him to buy some fucking wards if he didn't want me to come around. Never bought any wards, and he eventually started losing to our udyr because he would overextend, and every time I would be around to punish him for it. By the end of the game, he only had 100 gold more than our support and the least on his team. He also shut up after the 12th gank.

But he then blames the loss at the end of the game on his double adc bot, even though they both had more gold and more kills and assists than him, and dealt more damage than him, and had greater map presence than him, even though he had tele.

Moral of the story, nobody cares how good you are at udyr, and nobody cares how bad all the bad udyrs are. It's the fact that you think that you're better, when you're still a festering pile of shit at the game is what matters.

Also, our udyr was a bro. Totally calm and nice through out the game, and he played the lane smart, albeit poorly. 11/10, would camp his lane again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You know what really sucks?

When you win your lane hard as Rengar, literally eating top lane/the enemy jungler/their mid laner alive, pushing to their inhibitor turret, helping midlane push, and your adc/support feeding the enemy gangplank 20/0 by the 15th minute.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You know what really sucks?

When you win your lane hard as Rengar, literally eating top lane/the enemy jungler/their mid laner alive, pushing to their inhibitor turret, helping midlane push, and your adc/support feeding the enemy gangplank 20/0 by the 15th minute.

With rengar you should be able to 1v1 gp no problem. Once he gets fed his job is to get the other teammates kills as well.

Stream goes up in a moment. Our first game is against Infinity Gaming, whom we've already shit on earlier in the tournament during group stages.

I play in fives hours from this post. I need everyone reading this to start a Team Yami chant in Twitch chat when we play.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tgn
Bracket: http://puu.sh/3GOZ8.jpg
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Numbers how much time from your next post is the stream going to up on your match.

EDIT:nvm just saw the second part, I will tune in, gl man.
Last edited by Devil; Jul 20, 2013 at 01:35 AM.

I can only watch numbers game on 480p, it stutters on 720p yet I can stream 1080p YouTube just fine, wtf?..
-----
Haha SkullFuk's Potato comment got read out xD
-----
just noticed, is that Kog'maw supposed to look like a Predator?..
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 20, 2013 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump