Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lovely
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Amadou
The leader of this clan, i have seen him maybe once since I have been in this clan. I think mod powers are wasted on him, if we were to exile him, would he even notice? Maybe it's just me, but i think he should be shunted.
I haven't been here long enough to make a decision on this.
But I can say that I have never seen him post here while I have been here.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ohk.
I don't know what to talk about...
Well, I'm at school atm. It's really boring....
I'm failing most of my subjects as well. Not good.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
he is very very inactuve and within my time in the clan i only have seen him post a couple of times mainly about not being as inactive (he never actually comes back though )
VIBE
Is there any members that havent voted yet? I know that amadou havent... Ill try to contact him.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.