Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Every member has right to invite new members here.It's sad to see whenever my name is seen on an app most of you except MetroX don't really comment/state much opinions about it.
So for entering a majority people agree.

We have an Art-Section, I can't get this point leaders have moderating power nothing more & we can't assign people to moderate certain threads.

I like this idea would like to see how this thing pulls off..

Elites are a group where people have been for a quite long time around helping in the clan. Loyality
Snorlaxen was the first person I roped in/discussed about when Amadou& myself were to bring the clan back. twisted & RDC came along later

See the second page of recruit centre, RDC snorlaxen & twisted all are here from that time.

I don't remember Flatnon's time but know there are a few who really deserve to be there, GanksYou deseves it there .I believe he's been here for a long time or I believe so.

I wanted it to be a really elite group & limited it to 3 members probably we could go with 5 seeing the clan has grown.

Let this spice..

Recruiters: all of the members can invite. Their main purpose is to scout for potential greats and good attribute or addition to our growing clan.

Art team: their main purpose is to show their skill in the world of textures and art. They are like the promo art-team. They are recorded for the excellence in the field of art, but they don't have any power over anything. This suggestion can be discarded since it won't really be much effect on the clan.

Promo team: sweet.

Loyal bros are the council: 3-5 people will compose of it and they are one of the loyal and powerful members of the clan. The leaders will choose for the council members. They are like senators of a goverment.
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
OK I didn't read the full thread ,but the title & maybe a glance of a post or 2 cause I'm in a hurry.

If it is something like clan YES like giving points & receiving TC for points etc , then I 'm against that.We'll becom a money centred group compared to the fun ffactor than currently binds us.

I am currently resolving that. These points will be earned by a lot of things. But it will be rarely given only in excellent worksmanship in its field of use. The tc and items will be called like bonuses and will be given. I still have no current solution about it. I'll keep you updated/posted.
Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
This means AKP won't be co anymore.

True.
I got to look at more important things & won't have a constant access to net since I'll be staying in a hostel/as a pay guest.

Moreover next month or 2 I could have no access to net, so I don't want to be greedy for power & let this clan die.Better if someone active could continue it.
KONY 2012
eminem is a white wannabe gangster >.<' FUCK i hate him. ODB is the shit, youtube him.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
:/ pity to see ya go AKP, ah well, GL in college

and i voted for twisted, seeing as he only posts when its necessary shows his maturity, and looking at his posts, he'll say what he thinks :P
I vote Snorlaxen and Ganks.
Simply because i believe they are most suitable for leadership.
Aperture Science Employee #92
I voted for snorlaxen because I think he does a pretty good job of modding already and hes active so any issues will probably be adressed quickly.