Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
AKP LIKES EMINEM! seriously, dont listen to that shit >.<'

No ..Lyrics FTW & so is the speed.
Tough I like to listen only few songs of his.
KONY 2012
I don't NEED to sell them.
I just can't be bothered doing anything else with them
But, If I do ever get an offer, they will be gone, fast.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
At the moment that is looking pretty decent.
I am guessing in the end, you will have different textures for the Thigh and Shin? Because that will be looking pretty fine once you are finished. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea what you see there is one texture. And that texture alone isn't even finished.
But when it is I am gunna use it for the legs and make a separate one for the thighs.

Thanks. .
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
I don't want to be a loyal bro, because I do not think I will handle the responsibilty that well.
I don't want to be a recruiter, because I NEVER go ingame. And if I do, it would only be for SP to make some art. Anyone can recruit anyways, can't they?
I would love to be in the Art Team thing, because I can already do some art (not too high quality) and I would also like to be taught by other members how to do different things with my programs. I also know a few tricks, so I can help others out too.
The Promo Team I could be a part in, if it was based solely on giving out TC for certain events. I am also good at hosting tourney's over different timezones, as I have done before in Nano.
Representatives are just normal members anyways, so if I don't get a spot in the other places, I would be glad to be a rep. (still, I don't go ingame at all, so there would be no ingame repping coming from me)

We have an Art-Section, I can't get this point leaders have moderating power nothing more & we can't assign people to moderate certain threads.

It's true... it's so true...
But maybe, we build a new "Art Section", and in the first post we have the "Respectables", who can just be people who you BETTER LISTEN TO, OR ELSE THEY WILL GO TO THE MODS! ;]

Happy Fezch?

^ that right there, yea, that's probably what she said

Kind of worked together, didn't it? ;]
Snorlaxen, you got my vote.
I find you a pleasure to talk to (that might sound wrong) and I think you are mature enough to hold the CoLeader position.

It seems that quite a few people are using the reason "Because he is mature". This must be good, no? It shows that that person is acting well enough to be considered "mature" and also shows that the members saying that these members are mature, are mature themselves, by seeing that the other members are mature. ;]
Atm, I will not vote, I will first research about everyone since I won't attend school tomorrow.

MetroX: I understand what you are going thru. It happened to me before when I was still in hive and I was skipped to be a representative and a newer hive member got it. Its okay dude.
Last edited by Numb; Jul 20, 2009 at 01:38 PM.