Toribash
Riven can jump over some walls with her q because of the 3.8 patch. Shits hilarious.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Whenever I go top lane it's either Yorick, Riven or Mundo. I just counter pick enemy top in draft games and if I'm the first pick I've started to click Riven, I just feel safe knowing I can dish out all that damage so early and soak up a little harass to win trades with her E
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Riven can jump over some walls with her q because of the 3.8 patch. Shits hilarious.

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Haha yeah, boxbox is the main reason I tried out Riven in the first place, he's incredibly good with her.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Who do you have in mind, or what do you like to play?

I'm having Graves, J4, Brand and SHaco in mind.
I play any lane/jungle too.
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
So me and a few other people pulled together a team for TGN (a tournament), and have been completely shitstomping everyone. There are four teams per division, and my team ended up beating every other team by a huge margin which put us 3-0 overall (you have to play a best of three versus each team to win the set). It was game by seven minutes in just about every time, only one team could actually drag a game past 30 minutes. So apparently, now we're in the final four or something which is going to be livestreamed, and the tournament sponsors paid for the rights to stream on the front page of Twitch.tv so now 10,000 people can see us stomp everyone else :D. We just found out yesterday that one of the teams we completely mauled is playing in the finals as well (Infinity Gaming) so we basically have a free win. We're playing for $2,000 USD, so make sure you watch Team Yami. We play for at least two hours at 10PM EST on Friday night :D.

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
I'm having Graves, J4, Brand and SHaco in mind.
I play any lane/jungle too.

J4 is great, good jungler, very tanky and does decent amount of damage for a tank
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
So me and a few other people pulled together a team for TGN (a tournament), and have been completely shitstomping everyone. There are four teams per division, and my team ended up beating every other team by a huge margin which put us 3-0 overall (you have to play a best of three versus each team to win the set). It was game by seven minutes in just about every time, only one team could actually drag a game past 30 minutes. So apparently, now we're in the final four or something which is going to be livestreamed, and the tournament sponsors paid for the rights to stream on the front page of Twitch.tv so now 10,000 people can see us stomp everyone else . We just found out yesterday that one of the teams we completely mauled is playing in the finals as well (Infinity Gaming) so we basically have a free win. We're playing for $2,000 USD, so make sure you watch Team Yami. We play for at least two hours at 10PM EST on Friday night .

Holy crud that's amazing. I'll be watching that hands down, good luck.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.