Toribash
This might seem really obvious, but I want a champion that excels at kill the others champions xD
Maybe a Bruiser, I've played all roles and I pretty much enjoy all roles, although I have to have a lot of practice with a champion before I decide to jungle with them.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
This might seem really obvious, but I want a champion that excels at kill the others champions xD
Maybe a Bruiser, I've played all roles and I pretty much enjoy all roles, although I have to have a lot of practice with a champion before I decide to jungle with them.

Have you tried J4, lee or pantheon?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Lee sin requires some skill to be used effectively
J4 is pretty simple and you can't really do bad with him
Pantheon is maso-menos he can be really good or extremely horrible if the player is newer
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
J4 is pretty simple and you can't really do bad with him
Pantheon is maso-menos he can be really good or extremely horrible if the player is newer

Everyone should play lee because a players ability to play lee sin is a really good indicator for how large their genitals are. Pantheon is very underrated, he is superb in duels and skirmishes, can be played in several lanes and is absurdly strong in the early game. Considering that the current job for junglers seems to be get both buffs as quickly as possible then gank when you hit level 3, I'm surprised he isn't played more.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Lee is a super fun champion to say the least, except a lot of players don't play him based off of how to play him effectively, and yeah Pantheon is an amazing champion and his ult is super fun, but he can easily get shut down if someone camps top
So say I buy Lee, what is my playstyle?
-----
Was eyeing up Fizz and Cassiopea also
-----
Voli bear in 3v3, told poor Fiora to suck on the D.
Feels good to dominate someone because of Singed + Voli combo
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Everyone should play lee because a players ability to play lee sin is a really good indicator for how large their genitals are.

I don't understand what you mean. I find Lee easy to play.
In fact he's so easy I find him boring. The only thing that requires skill is hitting q's.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:50 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Well. I just dominated a 3v3 as Karthus for my 4800 IP trip.
That was ridiculously easy.
-----
I'll think I'll go with cassiopeia guys
Last edited by souldevilj; Jul 18, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, Jayce was my go-to guy for top lane in ranked, however, I started to learn how to play Riven. Let me just say, that if played effectively, is probably one of the strongest laners in top lane.

So for all you Jayce lovers out there who haven't tried Riven, I'd do so. After you get used to her mechanics, she is super fun. I mainly only ever played top as Jayce, though I played him mid as well. No other top laners really appealed to me like Riven. She has ridiculous trading capabilities and you can usually (and probably should) eat the other top laner super early.