Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by HSPSlugg View Post
The letter E

o.o havent seen u in a while, i tho u werent in clan anymore or sumtin
Sounds like a deal Snooja, i'm not worried about the titan or the primary gradient. 4k and a Pharos Force will be fine, i will send you the Raptor Force now.
Nice Metro! A sale!
How about you guys look at MINE>>> http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...?userid=145855
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
At least your honest RDC.
But it would be the same for me, maybe less. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You also fail at posting long, more needed, posts.
Maybe you should not do another one if you don't want a mod coming in here and KICKING YOUR ASS!
;]

I would also be interested in being on the art team, even although I know there are other people better than me.
great idea but ?
if you get rewarded for being active zipil what if your on holidays would that mean uget more negatve points r would it stay neutral.
im kinda confused so could ppl clear things up for me.

RDC, you wouldn't go into negative points. Nobody can make you pay for being inactive.
If anyone gets rewarded for being active, people who are not active would not have to pay, they would just miss out on the chance to get TC.
Rugby bores me.
Change of subject?
500+500+1500=2500tc.
Maybe 2k, but not 1.