Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
PTDx, not really.
After I got my black belt, I went to Japan for a big kumite tournament, and I broke my shin there but that was when I was playing for 1st place. I got second place in all Japan Karate associations in kumite and thats when I quit.

Why the heck do you still post here?
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
[FONT=Arial]Im trying my best to be active as possible.
How i see the Memberlist (original Memberlist, 17.02.2012):

Analwache

You beggin' for a slap in the face aren't ya?

I'm still here.
Last edited by Chirs; Feb 22, 2012 at 09:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
Why the heck do you still post here?

Good evening Mr. Analwache, you may not noticed that you should post something about you here and not ask other people why they are posting here. I think he has the rights to do that. I mean he was a long time in the clan and for me he is still in my toribash family and i think for other people too. So please Mister, post something about you, that the new member know something about you! Thank you sir!

~td2
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
You beggin' for a slap in the face aren't ya?

I'm still here.

How i see the memberlist.
So what you wanna tell me with your slap?

~td2
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
Good evening Mr. Analwache, you may not noticed that you should post something about you here and not ask other people why they are posting here. I think he has the rights to do that. I mean he was a long time in the clan and for me he is still in my toribash family and i think for other people too. So please Mister, post something about you, that the new member know something about you! Thank you sir!

~td2

Idc about he being an ex member. He broke a personal promise to me and that's why i dont like him.

to me: Im chris, im 16 yo and from Germany. I don't post here very often, but i still read alot here. I don't play toribash atm, but im planning to make a comeback anytime soon. In my freetime i like to watch WWE or listen to music. I prefer rock, but if i like a song i can listen to it no matter what genre it is.
Analwache, what promise?

I mean I don't remember and some things are meant to be forgiven.
If you still think I'm not "good" enough for you're trust then let it be, I'm not asking or begging for it. I just want our old friendship back, promises are made, some are broken. Big deal! I forgive people if I know that they tried their best. I hope you understand this and get over our personal issues so we could go through this hard times, when the clan really needs us.

We may not get along, but if we just try...then the world would be a better place for you and me.
Disliking me and not letting me post here is just going to make our hatred between us a stronger bond, then our friendship..and right now hatred is winning, we need to change that.

I'm sorry for whatever reason you're mad at me, and there must have been a reason why I might have broken a personal promise, but I'm truly apologetic right now, so I'm very sorry for whatever reason you're mad at me.

Also, thank you, threedog2 for calling me family, it really made me feel wanted. I will always have your back, brother.
Some different genres:

Dubstep

Rap

Rock

Hard Rock/Non-Screamo Metal

Metal

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Higurashi no naku koro ni
Hellsing Ultimate [Uncut]
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
Chobits
School Days

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god