Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hell! If have more applicants? So be it. Its not like we will accept them. If they apply here, then let them be. At the end of the day, we will obviously say no if that's the case.
I don't want any of your "shit".
As you already know, I do not like 'cold' colours. Only warm ones. Like reds and, oranges, and, bananas!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Hell! If have more applicants? So be it. Its not like we will accept them. If they apply here, then let them be. At the end of the day, we will obviously say no if that's the case.

You make a good point.
I am now in no-mans-land.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I GOT HIM!
plx link to youtube, downloading takes several seconds. kthx
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Yeah I'm on today I'll put up a poll tomorrow

Anyhow it's only my position that you guys will get ..

So the person who gets the position automatically gets mod power I currently enjoy.
KONY 2012
I'm more of a rap & rock fan.Rap being my favorates[Eminem ,Daddy Yankee(spanish I believe),Jay-Z etc etc..]

But rarely few different songs & singers catch my attn:...
KONY 2012