Toribash
MrUnicorn, even permabanned players still have tc that can be refunded from THEIR pocket, so all he must do is report to GM, they can refund your tc for incomplete set.
Kradel, be patient, i have alot of work, your head will be today anyways, so just wait, anyone up to war today? i mean... in few hours.
I know you love me, i'll start working at art when i'll find little more time, because yesterday/today and in close future i must create bank account, registered to agency(work, and done :3) and hm, find work, ill try to find time for art today and tommorow :3
I can war as an ally? I really need candy locks guys it's the only Anime hair on TB and it wod go so well with an anime head.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I can war as an ally?

What you mean by it, because i don't understand a little, like VoC vs Suki or what?
ok, thanks for the help guys. I ended up selling that set for 28k (4k profit) to some guy and a lot of the textures where meant to be used twice. So all the textures where there, I just had to fugure out where some were used twice.

and the set didn't even come with feet textures XD

also I pmed 2WC like 8 hours ago about monsieurapple and I think he read it, yet did not respond :/