Toribash
Sorry not been posting today, was out at Hockey again. Just spent 2 hours down the pub with the guys and just got back x)
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Well it's not that bad. looks better with 512. Could use a shrink ray on da face doe. ADOBE IF YOU HERE ME, THEN MAKE ILLASTRATER AND PHOTOSHOP FOR MAC PLEASE D:. I can work off of that. Thx.

Btw it was me who kicked the clan bank on accident a week ago. idk why I even remembered that.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If ya want I can try it for you, I have a 512 head I can try it with if needs be.
Thanks bro! I really need to get back into the artwork making business. Just ask noel on some epic sets ive made. I would love for you to wear the stuffs. I can give you 10% of my profits of 10k +. Most of my artwork can go for atleast 15k
Last edited by Link; Feb 8, 2014 at 08:54 PM.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Thanks bro! I really need to get back into the artwork making business. Just ask noel on some epic sets ive made.

Yeah, start making set's again, please.

I fixed my pc, so ill join you guys ingame for a while now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

yo mat. I can still call you that right? Because. Mat I could make you a set some time for free bro.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
yo mat. I can still call you that right? Because. Mat I could make you a set some time for free bro.

sounds cool but, the project im working on is going to be my last set.
And yes, you can still call me mat. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

ok mat . Hi mat. Hows your day going mat? Btw why did you get a name change?
He got a name change, because fun. Also, you make sets link? I am looking for someone to make me a perma set actually xD

And obviously cookie-related.
Ну быть так, есть время никогда, для набора можно сделать! : D