Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Welcome back Desi! As you can see Rhae and Nev and Nov have gone inactive. So me and Mobius with the help of Gran have been keeping the clan alive.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
and we hope the clan going to be bigger than Ever I'm Right?!
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hey tomorrow i would be actif in in-game for those who want to play whit me and i also start the texture for the clan
[OFRO] /!\Spar/!\
well guys I got something in my mind, like everyone got different hour for playing, I purpose you to make different squad for warring, different team in function of the country, to speak by Skype easily and organise an hour where we can meet us, with 1 leader per team who can manage wars.
Prowler you will be in charge, (if my mind is good) of Ace, Xevo and if he come back Swiftone.
Desiderus and Granby are going to join a team because we haven't got others Spanish or 'Mericain here.you will be leaders of your team when you get 2 other members of your country so lets start recruitment in that way. I just suggest Granby goes with prowler because both are Anglophone.
and Ill be in charge of Theo and Tomi.
for example if I meet Xevo and Desiderus ingame nothing is annoying to war or just play. this is just to keep the flow in war because for now without organisation we are going Down in rank.

so I suggest to leaders to Give/Take:
-hours when He/Troops are open at Each day like: "Monday XXth at 9 pm I Will(not maybe)be in room called "Ascend""
-take Skype Address and take contact Soon as possible.

For Example for My team(in French for me):
Wednesday 31th at 6 pm I Will be in Ascend serv(and I valid it/ this is true) and this is going to be that for Every Wednesday. if I'm not going to be present I have to notice it in general chat, Go.

Ben les mecs faitent péter les addresses Skype, les horaires, et tout et tout :3
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Ok, let's start to do that, I have some records of GMTs somewhere, I will find them. And if I helps Mobius I have already designed two big war teams. (For Clan League 2012-2013)

But yes, I will go and look through all the newest apps and look for contact details, if they have not included Skype. I will ask for it.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Okay mobius good idea skype:theo31_tkt , and hours je c'est pas trop car a cause de ma soeur j'ai plus l'droit de touché l'ordi le soir a 18h he peut que le matin :/ (sorry for speak in french)
Last edited by TheoSpar; Apr 30, 2014 at 12:19 PM.
[OFRO] /!\Spar/!\
#Prow maybe I miss something so could you re write teams?
#Theo moi c'est "Mobius86Tb" manque plus que tomi