Ranking
Well and notice the ranking system is some kind of fun.. So we could get tc in the bank and all members have a profit of that.. So it is for a good reason.. So if we have tc in bank, we could get the app for being official, also we could spend tc to members that need stuff like for biceps textures items, that u guys could wear ur flip sign in game.. So let me know what ur think about that idea.. It is more like a fun ranking.. Serious rank will still exist.
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Will there be the recruiter rank ?

Hehe Pot sure there will be the recruiter rank... But for now it is only the idea of making a new rank system it's nothing serious yet..
Oh ok then i think i can never buy a rank xD i am broken with no stuff lol
-----
I mean stuff to sell
Last edited by Potram; Aug 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Belt: Black Belt

Previous clans: eagles bcp

Reasons why you left the clan: felt like a change

Previous bans: None

Previous infractions: None

Why do you want to join this clan: i have wanted to join flip for a while except i got invited to eagles...then bcp..

Must have 3 replays:how to atach

GMT: hell know waht gmt means

Most active days you're on: evry tuesday and second weekend

Tell us a little about yourself: uhhh i like most anime and fav colour is green(lol waht du fawk do i say)

Best mod(s): mushu wushu aikido(any) judo twinsword LOLnade ninjutsu and jousting(any)

Will you follow the rules?: Yes i will follow the rulez and i will always follow tha rulez

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you hereotram

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc: flailing likka boss

Alts (If any): 3L3KTR0

Anyone you know in this clan: potram O.O
-----
BOOM
Last edited by glitzdrago; Aug 10, 2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys check this spar out

note: it would have been better, but rubberdub ruined it, he told us to op him so sam opped him, when he got opped he deopped us and changed the
turn frames to 500 -_- check the screenshot for proof.
Please do something about it.
Attached Images
Proof.jpg (88.9 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
cool sparring.rpl (329.0 KB, 7 views)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Its true. I only opped him because hes in our clan. I thought he was joking and was gonna op us again. I had finally got a cork down and we were doing a good replay and he changed the frames so we only had 100 left. This behaviour shouldnt be accepted in this clan. We worked hard for that and he just destroyed it.
Last edited by Boiisammy; Aug 10, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
sup guys and hey was i kicked or something cuz i logged back into toribash today and i wasnt in the clan anymore so what happend?
-----
also if i wasnt kicked i can i be invited back?
Last edited by D3VIL3Y3Z; Aug 10, 2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Originally Posted by D3VIL3Y3Z View Post
sup guys and hey was i kicked or something cuz i logged back into toribash today and i wasnt in the clan anymore so what happend?

What? Whey didn't u are in the clan? I re invite u okay? Maybe if was a mistake..
-----
Wow fuck my grammar hahah... XD just wake up and try to write English on a German phone..lol, didn't changed the language.. Hehh
Last edited by mobinladen; Aug 10, 2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump