Toribash
I know Update very well and have sparred with him numerous times. He is a very quick learner, picked up on Toribash in a day, and was a formidable aikido opponent in less than a week. He is also an obsessive gamer :P. He shows much respect for the game and its players and had been working with Satsu on MTD successfully for quite some time trying for Secret. I know that I am new here and rather inexperienced with the clan setting, but I still believe Update would be a valuable asset to the clan and become good friends with many of its members. If this post oversteps any boundaries or shouldn't be here just let me know and I'll remove it promptly. Thanks
its ok u allowed ur opinion but it wont make a difference unless u joint a "team" i sent u a PM telling u to read ALL of the front pages of the sticked threads so u should have seen it already if not go look.
hmmm. Quite interesting. But tell me something. When you say know him, do you mean know him in real life or just on toribash?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Okay, to answer a few questions;

Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
well ive seen him in the market quite a bit recently but he doesnt seem to have a lot of tc or lots of good items so i don't know if i can count that as a skill.
Ill just check around and confirm that. 2 Questions for you:
-Do you have an alt where you keep tc and items?
-Do you have any other potential skills?

No, I spent quite a bit of money on a set, which i'm trying to sell, and usually I do good in GMTourneys and I win a few normal Tourneys, so I do make money
I'm not really good at texture making(really neat looking stuff), and I haven't really tried my hand at replay making.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
The background check crew is discussing. I think you should do your work with update cause it might take a while, but dont worry we should be done today.

Question : May you tell us all your alts please? Other the Covet.

Wait, he's a black belt. Why are we trying to see if he joins.
EDIT : Nevermind he passed MTD.

Drnurse
Covet
Update
Bonajana
Telnet
Subnet
I forget the names of the others, but i've never even used them

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
Update´s an alt, i dont want an alt in the clan specially a one with 53 posts

Why would you have a problem with this account being an alt? Covet had 282 posts, and it doesn't take me long to get posts

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
hmmm. Quite interesting. But tell me something. When you say know him, do you mean know him in real life or just on toribash?

We know each other in real life, he's the one that introduced me to toribash, and then handed me my butt kicking for quite awhile.
Nobody ever talks about why we don't want alts but for me specifically I don't think joining with an alt account is a good idea.
Firstly we don't like people having multiple clans etc etc and with alts you can join a number of other clans. If you join a clan with an alt it also shows that you don't want to join it with your main account which is a bit detrimental to our opinion of you in general.
Plus why wouldn't you join with your main account if you are serious about the clan
Anyway ill reserve my judgement on stage three until you get past the first stage.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
Nobody ever talks about why we don't want alts but for me specifically I don't think joining with an alt account is a good idea.
Firstly we don't like people having multiple clans etc etc and with alts you can join a number of other clans. If you join a clan with an alt it also shows that you don't want to join it with your main account which is a bit detrimental to our opinion of you in general.
Plus why wouldn't you join with your main account if you are serious about the clan
Anyway ill reserve my judgement on stage three until you get past the first stage.

Well, my first account would actually be Drnurse, and back then I thought the only way to make money way in the "Beginner" and "Intermediate" servers, so I made another account once I was couldn't get into them. I understand where you coming from about joining the multiple accounts, however, the only reason I have alts is because I didn't like the names. I have no wishes to join another clan on another account, and I don't even play on those accounts anymore. This is my "main".
Fair enough.
I'll leave it up to the background team to asses your.....whatever it is.

Also
Made my group
Double Also
Add Mrootz to my team
Last edited by Text; Jun 14, 2011 at 06:34 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"