Toribash
who else.. crash3r quit and me and doubleboob haven't spoken in forever and timmartin and the guy who used to me called aracoon i think hes itsaracoon now have't even messaged me...
are you passing free stuff up?
ha dunno maybe well w/e anyway solike i be bored and i got school in like 2 ours then something after that and after that i think i got the rest of the day off so i might play tb for a bit and get to 6thdan or was it 7th idk
-----
sin irc go http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=sin
Last edited by carbonking; Apr 28, 2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Carbonking i have an idea. I can do new Clan Logo, cause our old is boring:P i can create the sin Promo video because our old isnt good i think. Tell me what do you think.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
ok send here your best replays. I`ll create test video.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
ok thx uberis carbon w8ing for yo
i do just test video , if you like it ill create full
oh well if u need replay then just use my old crap one idc lol ill add a fairly decent one if aaaaand nvm i forgot i lost all my replays when i updated my tb