9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

See and say what u think
Uh.... Could you put me on twinswords....
i have some replays, if u want, put me in another
Like kickbox, or aikido, or something else :P

Some replays indee

Hey, would be nice something like Random Mods, that can be one of all that unusual mods like guillotine, joustbars, trapfans, spinbag, etc. Mods that you have to improvise... =D

P.S: All my oponents in replays are white because i had to uninstall and reinstall toribash recently... they arent noobs...
When you copy and paste a replay and don't found the guy anymore, his tori keeps uncolored =(
Attached Files
Bolinha.rpl (76.9 KB, 3 views)
oO.rpl (59.9 KB, 3 views)
Rodopiando.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
Rastafari.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Coisa.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
Guilhotina.rpl (118.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Rakster; Nov 14, 2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: SHOOP DA WHOOOOOP
You have to challenge the people to get up the ladder guys. 52 i put you on the empty ones.
Last edited by Festus; Nov 14, 2009 at 10:37 PM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
i shotty making the clan video. no butz and if i do, i got some pretty sick replays in my folder,,hehe. but i cant post them for some reason so thats why i have to make the video.
PLZZZZ
if im 2nd on twinswords and im challanged by an unranker player and lose do i become 3rd and the 5th is knocked off
or cant u chllange 2nd till ur 3rd
You have to challenge the 5th player you cant skip players
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|