Toribash
Apple doesn't make great products, they make decent products that look horrible and charge 4x what they should.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I think the looks is what makes apple great

every apple product looks awesome!!! :P (imo)
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Apple products suck, the MacBook I own looks like shit, freezes after just a tiny bit of 3D-modelling, and probly cost 4x more than it should've.

And I would believe that HTC have a better touch-screen than shitty Apple products.
I personally hate Apple >.>
Expensive and sucky. Even Windows with all it's glitches is better D:

Suddenly, IT lessons.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
I never lost my phone \0/. But I did lose my iPod... tragic, tragic story.

YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE STORY :<
I love Apple, they after all invented the Mp3 player/I pod. also the fucking I pads are the shiz and they came up with a system that allowed you to run both OSX and Windows on their computer. Also if you watch Pirates of sillicone valley you will see that Windows got where it is because Gates cheated Jobs.
Masqued
Pirates of Sillicone Valley is nothing but propaganda, leaving out that Apple even paid Microsoft for an OS and then claiming that Microsoft stole their idea when Microsoft released their own OS that looked similar.

Also, if you just use google you'll see that they did not invent the MP3 player, the iPod wasn't the first.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
^True

I mean, saying that Apple invented the MP3 player and all that would be like saying that an American invented the cheese slicer.
Well, according to history. Microsoft actually helped Apple when they had a money crisis around 1980s or so. Microsoft gave like $300million (i forgot k). And Apple reinvented the MP3 player. The "iPod" was originally someone's (i forgot k) design called the "Pod" it was actually a tiny version of an MP3 player.

Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
YOU NEVER TOLD ME THE STORY :<

Scroll back 10 pages...