Toribash
you people are just judging me without knowing me you just tell whats in your mind not the truth .
i dont see there is something wrong with my app .
or ... you guys are jealous that im good like this , and i think you didnt even watch my replays .

still im hoping to join some clan that makes more sense !
you people are just judging me without knowing me

Oh we're really sorry for tha... WAIT WHAT?! Could it be that we do that BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY DO NOT KNOW U AND U DIDN'T BOTHER TO GET TO KNOW US BEFORE APPLYING?!
you just tell whats in your mind not the truth .

Oh thats our mista... WAIT WHAT?! The whole point of recruitment thread is for us to "tell whats in our mind"
i dont see there is something wrong with my app .

Oh I see... WHAT WAIT?! WHO SAID THERE WAS ANYTHIN WRONG WITH IT?!
(which by the way would've been true, yr app is just no good)
you guys are jealous that im good like this

We are, main reason for us rejeting u is that we are nowhere near your level and we're scared to admit it.
i think you didnt even watch my replays .

Well now thats just silly, as an adult and just resoinsible person I've made it a rule for myself to always make informed decisions which includes but is not limited to analysing all attached replays carefully..... HAHA LOL NO I DIDN'T.
still im hoping to join some clan that makes more sense !

so is your face (c)
dragonizer let me explain some of the reasons you were rejected.
1. your nine, which means your not mature enough by far and your negative rep isn't helping with that conclusion.
2. your replays were far too stiff you grab way to much and make to many unnecesary hits also its obvious we DID watch them seeing as there are 5 views on each of your replays.
3. Frontfilps and backflips are not a skill, any fag can do that.
4. your belt doesn't meet the required belt for urban members.
5.You look forum inactive
6. YOU ARE NINE
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by dragonizer View Post
Nationality: Austria

With those statements above you're a dissapointment to me and all the other popular Austrians (Schwarzenegger, Hitler etc.). Also, don't try to have a bitchfight against DrBear, he will tear you appart.
The best thing for you would be to just leave now before it gets even uglier.
Nationality:indonesia
Belt:2th dan
Preferred Mods:aikido,kickbox,judo
Old Clans:RWL/Zero
Why do you want to join?:This clan replay make me thing about this clan skill,and thats amazing!
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:aikido
Attached Files
cool decap.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
break and break.rpl (82.6 KB, 6 views)
cool kickbox.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
decap ag.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
madman10.rpl (90.6 KB, 6 views)
[IMG]http://www.carltonassociatesinc.com/images/No%20Art%20050425e.jpg[/IMG

No
Last edited by Cyclone3; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:21 PM.
Nationality: American
Belt: 10th dan black belt
Preferred Mods: Aikdio,AikidoBd
Old Clans: I was leader of the offical clan "legion"
Why do you want to join?: I have played toribash for almost 2 years now. Everytime i see 40757,or Ace they always are perfecting the mod aikido. Playing,decaping, and just plain skill. I would say im pretty damn good in aikido. And i know 40 ,and ace well. you guys love to have clan wars <--- I could help in just about anything. Events,Tc,Loans,And Skill/an active member.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: aikdio,clan events. tc income
Other Qualities: I am a skateboarder in real life. Like to chill with friends. Have fun and party the day away. toribash wise: I am an unibash teacher. I help newbies and other people in aikido,runnning, and being realistic while doing it.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )

Also, I would like to say. Anouther thing that really attracts me to Urban is that is a serious clan. most clans just flame,spam, and so on. you guys keep you the balance between over doing it and keeping it serious.
you guys now how to have fun and own while doing it. This is my kind of clan.

!Thanks for reading!
~Matt
Attached Files
[Urban]ArmSnatch.rpl (57.6 KB, 8 views)
[Urban]ArmSnatchx2.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
[Urban]Decap.rpl (77.0 KB, 8 views)
[Urban]Decapx2.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
[Urban]Dm.rpl (99.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 22, 2010 at 03:06 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
The replays were not that great but i did see fluidity a little.
I think i should be looking at your in-game skill mostly though so no answer yet.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Nationality:America
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: aikido, lenshu, etc.
Old Clans:Legion
Why do you want to join?: urban is very amazing clan for it's members and their amazing tactics in sp as well as mp. I always see you guys ingame. Urban is one of the only legendary clans and active clans.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: i am decent replay maker. overall very friendly and good mp player; test me if you want.
Other Qualities:very respectful.
replays: i know prefer sp but what about wushu decap? i don't have much replays on the comp I'm on. my usual one broke so i only have these.
Attached Files
dexter-clean kick.rpl (147.7 KB, 6 views)
wushu cap.rpl (33.3 KB, 4 views)
dexter-epic madman to skeet.rpl (198.7 KB, 4 views)
dexter-decapped allure.rpl (74.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Isis; Jul 22, 2010 at 03:20 PM.