Toribash
This thread needs updating.
The LoL thread is great compared to this one. Slightly childish and missing a lot of updating. Especially for a game that updates almost everyday(fml).

Recreating it would be redundant though.

Anyway, on a serious note:
Meepo is life <3

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

nothing really exciting going on atm.
DAC was quality, but underhyped
Yearbeast was pay to win
and all dota talk happens on reddit anyway

TI5 to be announced sometime soon, roster changes are busy happenening, so the hype will start to build again.

havent really been interested in following whats going on in dota atm, havent even played in a week.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 10, 2015 at 11:48 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
nothing really exciting going on atm.
DAC was quality, but underhyped
Yearbeast was pay to win
and all dota talk happens on reddit anyway

TI5 to be announced sometime soon, roster changes are busy happenening, so the hype will start to build again.

havent really been interested in following whats going on in dota atm, havent even played in a week.

Speaking of roster changes, Qojqva and Black are playing together again in Team Tinker, maybe they can become a T1 team and qualify for TI.

From my perspective this years TI meta is much more exciting to watch, so I'm pumped for TI 5.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
this TI is going to be 2 ez 4 rtz

Secret still look like the best team

They do look on form for sure.

Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Speaking of roster changes, Qojqva and Black are playing together again in Team Tinker, maybe they can become a T1 team and qualify for TI.

From my perspective this years TI meta is much more exciting to watch, so I'm pumped for TI 5.

Agreed, the previous meta was lame - 20 minute wins and shit. Was just pushing team builds.

I don't necessarily agree with much previous meta either, such as the io/tiny/chaos era etc. Was basically a farm war, the games only really started at like 40/50 mins.
I'm loving the recent meta though. so this years TI should be great.

Originally Posted by Laser View Post

know if blacks back to playing carry?
he was pretty much the quintessential farmer back in ti2 or 3 when he played for mouz, cant remember which. give black antimage, team messes around for 35 minutes, black solo ends the game.

team tinker wont ever be proper T1 if they cant keep the same roster for more than a month, they might make it for a TI5 qualifier, but dont hope for much else.
this Team Liquid, sneaky nyx, Navi US and Team Tinker shuffle needs to stop and think up a game plan befor yolo starting new teams.

TI4 meta was super boring, Ti2&3 metas were perfect though, good balance between late game and early game lineups with decent room for drafting and ingame strategy, not just "we've been out drafted, gg"
if TI5 goes back to another unforgiving meta like TI4 did, Im not gna bother watching.
The metas pretty fun atm, decent balance and fun games.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
know if blacks back to playing carry?
he was pretty much the quintessential farmer back in ti2 or 3 when he played for mouz, cant remember which. give black antimage, team messes around for 35 minutes, black solo ends the game.

team tinker wont ever be proper T1 if they cant keep the same roster for more than a month, they might make it for a TI5 qualifier, but dont hope for much else.
this Team Liquid, sneaky nyx, Navi US and Team Tinker shuffle needs to stop and think up a game plan befor yolo starting new teams.

TI4 meta was super boring, Ti2&3 metas were perfect though, good balance between late game and early game lineups with decent room for drafting and ingame strategy, not just "we've been out drafted, gg"
if TI5 goes back to another unforgiving meta like TI4 did, Im not gna bother watching.
The metas pretty fun atm, decent balance and fun games.

He was playing mid earlier. They actually gave Qojqva Anti Mage, he played pretty well. (I bet Black could do better though)
S A D B O Y S
So Secret vs M5 last night was crazy..
1st round Secret are dominating, 15k leads and shit. M5 have 1 set of barracks left and relentlessly defending, next thing M5'S sniper acquires himself a double rapier. Successfully defends and team wipes twice and push mid for the win....Was some crazy shit yo.

if he farmed the rapiers himself, yes.
if he picked them up from secret players, thats a throw by secret.
lineups with snipers are so vulnerable, surprised they struggled to deal with him.