Toribash
Okay.
I lost the deadly game, as you can see. I thought the answer was "the password".

It was 3720.
B&BB&B&B&&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&&&B&B&B&BB&
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Okay.
I lost the deadly game, as you can see. I thought the answer was "the password".

It was 3720.

''im not helping you, ill give a hint''

hahah jokes on you.

i lost aswell, but that doesnt matter.
its the same as that guy that was like, omg! i got the answer! im sure alot of people will have the wrong answer though.. and then gets banned himself XD

edit;

Dear essence members.

i need you're help.

my harddisk has crashed and i lost my Mrama bombs set. (im not sure if fee or mrama still has a copy of it)

can you guys please check the custom folder if you ever played with me? if you havnt redownloaded me then perhaps im lucky enough that you still have my set in it!

if one of you finds it i <3 that person forever.
Last edited by Takkrala; Jan 18, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
Dear Essence members,
I need your help.
My harddisk has crashed and I lost my Mrama bombs set. I'm not sure if Fee or Mrama still has a copy of it.
Can you guys please check the custom folder if you ever played with me? If you haven't redownloaded me then perhaps I'm lucky enough that you still have my set in it!
if one of you finds it I <3 that person forever.

Sorry Takk, no luck... D:
Any idea why your HD crashed?

In other news, this is why we can't have nice things.
I liked Blam's response, though.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Okay.

It was 3720.

I'm most amused.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I'm most amused.

i thought it was 0363. if you look on the image, you can find all of those numbers :v
It's a little quiet around here Px
We should prod some people.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]