Toribash
our leaders are very inactive, i'll talk to shikkumo about it
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I still don't like the name situation. No previous accounts or accounts in other clans? Sending invite but I wanna know some more about u man.
Nonetheless, welcome to the vector family,
Suion
~Smoke Weed
Shikkumo is right, can you show us other replays? Your first madman was nice, but a little more of your work would be appreciated
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
he got suspended for a day for useless posting.

I take that as a disrespect to the community and to the family,
I'll give a no because of this.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Suin is on trial. I'll leave it up to everyone
Else wether he stays or goes.
It's all up to u guys now,
Last edited by Shikkumo; Jan 29, 2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Smoke Weed
Well, here we go.
Some info about myself:
Hello, my name is Victor Vieira, better known as victortb. Currently i live in Brazil, São Paulo. Some of my hobbies are listening music, making replays, learning new stuff, browse reddit and do "homeworks".

The first time i were in Toribash was in 2011, with an account called xrl8plus, but i've managed to make alot of alts: Victor32,Tonaru and shikira, i like to consider them "alternate versions of me", But my alt-making-spam stopped in 2013 with this acc wich i use until today. However i wen't inactive because i had "better things to do"(wich was just mess in blender all day and play random games i found on internet).
My real activity started in middle of 2014, where i was only ingame active, and in the end of 2014(december) i started checking forums and looking what i have missed.

I consider myself a constantly-happy guy/aways smiling, and i also like to make other people laught with jokes or puns(i do some frequently, ask Keshava, as i talked some to him on discord haha).

I'm a fan of slenderseries such as TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID, and some cartoons as Gravity Falls and "Over the Garden Wall".

I've never been banned(and i'll try to never be), and until now i have only one infraction(expired in Mar 8, 2016).
Some people i know here: Kirinoi,Keshava,Onsola,hunter,Instep(altough i've made just one collab with him), and i played with Shikkumo once.
also, i'm on furry fandom.

I am skilled at replaymaking, video making and 3D Stuff,some examples below:

Video editing

3D stuff(big images warning)

Replays:
i have won 2 replay making events:
Opener Challenge #9
Dopener Challenge #2 (also, dl me ingame to see the purple sword)
-----
Ah, sorry i forgot: my skype is victor-gta2012@hotmail.com
Attached Files
ViC - Fortune Days.rpl (247.2 KB, 11 views)
ViC_-_Deus_Ex_Machina.rpl (328.3 KB, 10 views)
vic - catwalker.rpl (253.0 KB, 9 views)
ViC - CAd.rpl (231.6 KB, 10 views)
ViC - Shark Teeth.rpl (274.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by victortb; Mar 5, 2017 at 02:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592