Toribash
ehm,.....uhhh,yeah im might have some reasons wai im gonna be in active
for a while.i have fallen in love w/ a new game [ace of spades],im still choosing which school to go to,even though school started a month ago and im going to Bali for a holiday im not sure how long so ill inform u gais ltr, take care ^^
Originally Posted by JellyNinja View Post
Indeed, lazy people, get your ass on irc.
It is a better way of typing one sentence shit rather than the board.

Raffle.

Damn boring in there.
There are just that boring afk people.

Originally Posted by Holk View Post
I'm very pleased that you accepted me. Will be great hanging around with you all.
Well I am on the irc. If you want to see me ingame contact me by via. PM.

Cheers,

The pleasure is on my side.

Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
im still choosing which school to go to

So I'm attending engineer school.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
ehm,.....uhhh,yeah im might have some reasons wai im gonna be in active
for a while.i have fallen in love w/ a new game [ace of spades],im still choosing which school to go to,even though school started a month ago and im going to Bali for a holiday im not sure how long so ill inform u gais ltr, take care ^^

I remember ace of spades, loved that game until it stopped working for me.
Anyways, good luck

And the IRC, Is usually boring if you have no one there..
Last edited by Yoki; Aug 11, 2012 at 08:15 PM.

Aw everyone thinks I am an important person. <3 warms my heart.

Also I think I've seen ace of spades before. Forgot when or where, but the name rings a bell.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Pleasure my name is Felipe (Fehmaster in the game) I want to join this great clan, before I had been hacked and stopped playing for a while, my account was 8th black belt, is now a new bill, Blue belt, accept me for please, I promise to honor the name of the [-nao]
Originally Posted by Fehmaster View Post
Pleasure my name is Felipe (Fehmaster in the game) I want to join this great clan, before I had been hacked and stopped playing for a while, my account was 8th black belt, is now a new bill, Blue belt, accept me for please, I promise to honor the name of the [-nao]

We're currently not accepting anyone at the moment.

Originally Posted by Fehmaster View Post

im sorry but nao is a little crowded at the moment and we said that if you are not able to find the recruitment thread we rather not have you,also may is very picky with apps sooo, yeah,this is kinda short.

also i forgot to mention im leaving on 19 of august

Also i just realised ive made a hunded post yay!
Last edited by Appledosa; Aug 12, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
Hey guys haven't been online for a long time since its learning season and I was busy making crappy music. Haven't seen you guys online the latest member of this clan that I have played with is appledosa. I always visit the nao server and no one is there also if you guys want to see me I usually stay in Shaolin, Sparring, Wushu, Judo and Taekkyon servers. I go online to inform you guys and give an update that I am still alive and moving. Cause I thought of that you guys I'm gone cause I am not going online.

@Art Please PM or Reply to this post about our clans and also our clan progress in being an official clan.
@May Same message like Art.
@Art and May Hey guys how are you?
@Appledosa Zup man haven't seen you around whenever I go online.
@Zyrax Hey man how are you haven't seen you too.
@Isolations Zup you alright? Are you still in [nao]? If you still are in [nao] then...awesome!
@j0y I miss you where are you? Haven't seen you too around. What happened?

Oh yeah guys that reminds me if you guys have time please send me a private message regarding the names of our new members in this clan starting from the time i'm inactive.

@People who do not know me yet. Hi guys nice to meet you I'm ToriMusic and I am a noob. Please go easy on me hehe. Please send me a private message regarding infos about yourself so i would know you better. Thank you in advance

Gotta go now guys if you guys have time check my lame music here:
http://soundcloud.com/dubahwolf
Sorry I started last week so I'm in the tenderfoot stage

Edit: Also nice head art May.
I Love Art, Cause without it EARTH will just be EH :)