Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Had one of those episodes again
I couldn't even finish taking a shower because I knew it was coming so I got out
Looked in the mirror I was pale as fuck no color in my cheeks or lips
Then I fucking struggled keyword STRUGGLED to put on my clothes, I barely could stand or lift my arm or raise my head
So after a few minutes of my ears and face burning and feeling the worst I could ever possiblely feel in my life like I can't imagine anything in the world that is more painful and uncomfortable, I totally throw up into my sink about 8 times and now my face is cold and burning at the same time
I think I should see a doctor because I feel like I'd rather be dead then go through one of those again I can't even explain it
Fuck.
Oh god. Oooh god. Guys? I just shaved my legs. IT FEELS FUCKING FANTASTIC! SO SMOOTH!
What? I'm completely manly! Shut up!
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
I HAVEN'T SHAVED MY LEGS IN MONTHS AND I'M STILL AS FEMININE AS EVER
I DON'T THINK LEG HAIR REALLY DETERMINES IF YOU'RE FEMININE OR MANLY
Fuck.
Brubs has been missing out on the smoothness of freshly shaven legs
HAVE YOU PUT THEM IN PANTS YET THAT'S LITERALLY THE BEST FEELING
Fuck.
Yush! It feels amazing!
I can definitely tell why people shave their legs now.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
So I moved out and into the City. It feels weird to move out of home, but I am excited to do it at the same time. I've started a course at Swinburne, and Australian University that is really well rated. They told me my course will be mostly about Web design. Eh... Maybe I'll ask for help from you guys at some point. I thought it would be a lot about animation and stuff. Of well.

I have no money and I have to wait for the government to give me thousands of dollars. It will be good. I'm serious about that though. I can get money from Centrelink which is our welfare system basically. I am entitled to student pay, new student grants of money and moving away from home grants.

It will all be going towards getting a proper place to live though.
HEy
Daily life ay? Well Ill tell you what my plans and shit are

Ok, so for one im doing a tafe course in Digital Animation (as well at highschool) and as a Career I would like to be a 3D/2D animator and Modeler for gaming. Its a major passion of mine :3 Next year, Im taking a gap year. Going to Japan for a month with a few mates (gonna be snowboarding and riding the rollercoasters, Fuck yeah) then for the rest of the year gonna get a job and hopefully move out by the end of the year! Gonna do a tafe course the following year in 3D modelling then go into the Academy of Interactive Arts

As for my gaming plans. Well, this year around August Im gonna get an Alienware laptop, With that I will be gaming primarily on the computer :3
Tfw everybody is going to courses they like while I'm stuck in the wrong highschool and there is no digital art university in my country.

Please kill me now.