Toribash
... I'm going to be honest, I've ever only found two secret areas in the entire first Doom game. Some games (read: all games) are just too hard for me.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY

Ouch. Turn down the difficulty level? :P
Also, mouselook helps greatly when you're playing Doom. Like, seriously. A lot. Along with strafing. Mouselook + strafing = Easier gameplay. I'm usually the kind of guy who plays on the easiest difficulty, but i can manage the medium difficulty in Doom II due to mouse and strafing. Secrets in Doom are diabolically hard to find, so don't feel too bad about it. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I've given up on DOOM and most other shooting games, too. ;)
At the moment, I play nothing but Wesnoth (which I am... Surprisingly enough kind of almost half-decent at) and D&D Online (which I suck at. Although Niac's Cold Ray is teh pwnage, I love seeing enemies explode in a cascade of ice). An occational Starcraft match too (I usually lose.)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'm replaying Ratchet & Clank 1,2,3 and Gladiator :3

Yay for strafing shooting and looking.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
grr I was rank 1338 this morning (I wanted the 1337 achievement)

Now Im like 332 and I got the sensai acheivment. Thats not what I wanted!
[o]
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
I'm replaying Ratchet & Clank 1,2,3 and Gladiator :3

Yay for strafing shooting and looking.

When the first ratchet and clank game came out and i played the demo i thought it was horrible. And i said to my self: "This game is never going to be popular". A couple of years later (That will say today), I regret what i said.
Lol axel :]

Yeah I got the sensei achievement too. How does this work? I had an over 1000 rank before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
R&C 2 was graphically super for that time, btw :o
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..