Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hotgear View Post
Hello my name is hotgear i am blue belt i had a 3rd dan i am good at aikido and judo im ok at wushu can i please join i have played for 7-8 months can i join your clan

No from me, not reaching the requirements and only 2 posts (not including the app).

E: also so buttler vote count so i have4 yes. waiting the inv
Last edited by herricane; Nov 11, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
herricane are you in the clan COME TO OUR RECRUITING SERVER XD
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
/invade
No at the moment neither me or herricane are accepted by your leader so we are not part of this clan.

Sincerely GT

Edit:
Now he is .
Sorry for my wrong post.
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
Pidda I had a old application that got 4 yes's but never got invited

Could you repost your application here?
Also Invited you Herricane. Now to go back a few pages and see if Ive missed anyone. Oh and GT. Wait till tomorrow. I may send you an invite.
Hello my name is Awarrior or tyreq and im a 2nd dan black belt but my account is gone so im a green belt.Im good at akkido wushu twin swords and judo.Im been playing for 3 years. I like sports and video games. My xbox360 GT is RioTxGuNN3R add if u like. Im 12 but im turning 13. I want to be in the clan because i want the clan to be successful and fun
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
What do you guys think of this. No color tin it yet.

Edited some snowflake brushes to make this.

Urban snowflake, fuck yeah.
Originally Posted by Awarrior View Post
Hello my name is Awarrior or tyreq and im a 2nd dan black belt but my account is gone so im a green belt.Im good at akkido wushu twin swords and judo.Im been playing for 3 years. I like sports and video games. My xbox360 GT is RioTxGuNN3R add if u like. Im 12 but im turning 13. I want to be in the clan because i want the clan to be successful and fun

No. REJECTED. You lied about your belt. Youre not even black belt yet. Also that app lacked some stuff.
Originally Posted by Awarrior View Post

Good Application!
I say yes? Pidda and others what do you say?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Good Application!
I say yes? Pidda and others what do you say?

Hes not a black belt. Hes not ever brown belt yet. Hes been rejected till he turns brown belt.
Pidda..i Cant find it Too many pages to search on.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands