Toribash
Main Account Name: Onix

Current Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt

Clan History: APOK, ENF, FC, Night, AS, Sk8r

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4, because i think am a decent player but i can't consider myself as a God at aïkdo.

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I am a player who attack alot, so i always try to dismember or decap my openent, i consider that wining with just a dq isn't better than a decap or dismember. Sometimes i play with defense openers just when i want to counter a snap for example and then i can attack him when I have the opportunity and try to get his joints dm'ed or frac for example the shoulder or the hip so i can easily dq him.

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join the Team Aïkido because i think it's really a good idea to make that organization, i play aïkido since 2 years and i practice IRL too so i will be proud to join this organization and to represent it. I would like to learn some tips i don't know yet, i want to learn from better players than I so i can evolve. And I also want to meet people who share the same passion as me.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Onix

I added replays and sorry for the final replay i needed to add (1 of your best or most entertaining replays (the longer the better). not soo long and not best :/
Attached Files
TA Counter + Double DM.rpl (65.7 KB, 4 views)
TA Domination Replay .rpl (52.2 KB, 5 views)
TA Decap.rpl (36.6 KB, 2 views)
TA Medium Replay (time).rpl (63.4 KB, 5 views)
TA Hip-Throw.rpl (19.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zyns; Jun 9, 2017 at 09:50 PM.
Zyns#6664
I changed the Hip-Throw replay because i saw that in the old replay wasn't the good move.
Attached Files
TA Hip-Throw.rpl (19.6 KB, 4 views)
Zyns#6664
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
@Rouxster Hip-Throw in multi like you asked

Ya ur in.
Welcome to the team pal
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
TA Application
Name: Ghyuiki

Current Belt: Brown

Clan History: No clan history

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3, I'm a user with no martial arts experience but I have been looking at the Org's Knowledge Base and Video Studies.

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I'm an all-round player that always try to pressure my opponents all the way to the edge of the dojo, and also play defensively and flow with whatever my opponent does and then look for opportunities to do a move. I also do a bit of striking and mind games, I could go for a kick but I could fake it and drop low and go for a move that is necessary.

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join Team Aikido so I can be with other players that have huge knowledge of real world martial arts and I can learn from them and get better. I believe Team Aikido is a great place for me to learn techniques and moves and maybe apply them to real life and in-game. And if I'm lucky enough my parents would let me try out martial arts and have fun while doing it.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Ghy
Attached Files
TA 1 .rpl (44.4 KB, 5 views)
TA 2.rpl (61.1 KB, 4 views)
TA 3.rpl (33.3 KB, 5 views)
TA 4.rpl (50.4 KB, 7 views)
Check out my Replay Thread! ! :D