Toribash
I dk the new heroes or the recent gameplay changes but when I was playing last year Akali was the best hero hands down. Always got at least 12 kills per game and max 4 deaths, even in clan battles. But 95% of akali users play her wrong.

Learn the right item build, summoner spells and skill tree for her and you can't lose unless you got 4 feeders in your team.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Until you get to late game where your saplings and zil's bombs do next to nothing

By late game maokai should be a full tank and the zilean should know how to support.

Hopefully you will gimp their carry/whoever you destroyed in the laning phase. It worked for me as zilean, but they could have just been a shit team
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
By late game maokai should be a full tank and the zilean should know how to support.

Hopefully you will gimp their carry/whoever you destroyed in the laning phase. It worked for me as zilean, but they could have just been a shit team

Zilean is really good and you can get a load of kills early with the whole double bomb thingy. Problem is you can't carry late game and you just have to hope that your team are good enough, because support is useless if you have no one to carry for you. I have had plenty of games where I've been 12/4/16 or something with Zil, but lost anyway because no one else on my team was doing anything. That is why I prefer to play carries, because if you have that sort of score on someone like Ashe, Vlad, Twitch, Mundo etc you can boss the game on your own
My best characters to play right now are fiddlesticks and warwick. Warwick is the only one I own and fiddlesticks I do really well with him, gonna buy him soon.

How long does it usually take for you guys to get another level up?
Mostly, for me everyday I get a new level.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
i'm currently at level 26 and level up once every 2-3 days

And you still feed in over half the games we play together
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ