Toribash
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Anyway I saw you drop your previous clan's tag like that's nothing, doing a rage quits, and generally behaving like you're fucking queen of the party. ...That is if queens would speak in capslock and take their anger on others for no reason.

This may be the wrong place to point this out...but you have a way with words Sahee, its very funny and I enjoy it very much. Its cool because even though English is not your first language, posts like this hit harder than they probably would if written by an English speaker.

In short, bravo good sir, bravo.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Who cares to learn gets the best knowledge in what he studies.. Sah cares, therefore Sah knows xd
But why's the rum gone? :v
:P:P:P Join P:P:P:
Hey. Im RebornGod, And I Have Read Your Post XD, Well To Start Off, Ill Tell You My Belt Etc.

Belt: Blue, BUT Im Rising In Belts Alot.
People In RelaxAll Who Know Me: Scheczudio.
Favorite Mods: Wushu, ( I Know A Good Wushu Kick ), Aikido, Sometimes I Get Nice 5+ Streaks and ( Soz If I Spell This Wrong ) Instagatible Feet, I Also Live Up To The Clan Name In Instagatable Feet As I Like To Start Off Tottally Relaxed. :P
Reason For Wanting To Join: Clan Seems Like A Good, *cough* OWNAGE *cough* Clan, With People That Are Nice To Everyone :P

+ I CAN MAKE GOOD VIDEO'S IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR THE CLAN ( I OWN THE PROGRAMS SONY VEGAS 8.0 AND REGISTERED HYPERCAM 2 )
-From the 13/3/10, this account belongs to Lempika-