Toribash
Thanks Logic, then people like me do you want to see if there is no person's online
Evolution ...
shinigami
Name: Greg
Belt:2nd dan
Past clans: Deadangle and Pulse
Qi: 2093
Mods: judo, judofrac, wushupro, aikido
Other skills: head textures making
GMT: +1:00
Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/elfiok.png
About me: I realy like playing Toribash and i like to play witch someone by my side
Why doyou want to join: I want to play with somebody by my side, not alone.
What doyou think you can bring to eVo: I will help my clan friends to defeat their oponents.
-----
Name: Greg
Belt:2nd dan
Past clans: Deadangle and Pulse
Qi: 2093
Mods: judo, judofrac, wushupro, aikido
Other skills: head textures making
GMT: +1:00
Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/elfiok.png
About me: I realy like playing Toribash and i like to play witch someone by my side
Why doyou want to join: I want to play with somebody by my side, not alone.
What doyou think you can bring to eVo: I will help my clan friends to defeat their oponents.
Last edited by elfiok; Oct 30, 2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A BEAST
Name: Maj3stixZ
Belt: Black
Past Clans: TPC, -Boosted Kickz, -Deadman, -kamikaze
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):No
Bought QI?:+1k
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: Wushu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Marketing
GMT: +7
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm from Indonesia want to join this clan cause maybe you all members need wushu mod member
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cause i want this clan to be the champion at the clan tournament
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Cause i can do all mods!!
Originally Posted by Maj3stixZ View Post
Name: Maj3stixZ
Belt: Black
Past Clans: TPC, -Boosted Kickz, -Deadman, -kamikaze
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):No
Bought QI?:+1k
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: Wushu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Marketing
GMT: +7
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm from Indonesia want to join this clan cause maybe you all members need wushu mod member
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cause i want this clan to be the champion at the clan tournament
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Cause i can do all mods!!

No.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Name: Mike Jennings
Belt:green nearly blue
Past Clans: none
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Jennimi but didn't go far in it
Bought QI?: none
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at: TWINSWORDS!!!!!! And everything else.....
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): owning people on chat, marketing and making awesome new moves
GMT: Australia
Player Card:
About yourself:My name is Mike I play tennis and cricket and enjoy playing toribash... I am playing toribash 2.5 hours a day and am online for about 1 hour. Hope you think about your decision.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Seen most of you play and you guys are awesome. Most of the time you guys are online.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:An evolution in TwinSwords!!!!!

can't wait to hear a responce!!!
Last edited by pikachu64; Nov 6, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
Name: Maks
Belt: 2 dan
Past Clans: -yakuza
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):no
Bought QI?: no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at: judo, judofrac, aikidoBD, some aikido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):yeah, i make textures
GMT:+2
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm very cheerful guy and make discounts when i make textures for clanmates
Why you want to join [eVo]: Cause I want be member of good clan !
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I can make textures for other guys. Also i can be just a nice person u can talk with.
Name: Kenzie
Belt: Blue
Past Clans:None
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):no
Bought QI?: no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at: judo,Aikido,Aikido BD,Wushu Pro
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):marketing
GMT:Philippines
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/thetiger11.png
About yourself:very joyful,plays basketball,soccer active during weekends and after school
Why you want to join [eVo]:i want to join this clan because i know this is a awesome clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i can recruit good people

Pls. accept me i beg you
Name:kevinnash/lee
Belt:black
Past Clans:kickz/tpc/deadangel
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?:1920
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at:aikdo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):
GMT:-7
Player Card:ok
About yourself::Why you want to join [eVo]:i no if we do clan wars we can. Make it on top
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: more clan wars
-----
Hope you're all having a great time. I'm kevinnash you sell no. And I've recently created this unfortunately of anyclan i well pick this one but today, however, I found this clan i had to get in Honestly, I'm not a forum person. ! But I get to check the forums every day now and then and wouldn't mind to participate in some good and meaningful discussions or help fellow players..

I'm pretty much good in-game. Currently on black belt but 42 games away from 2dan (at the time of writing) I'm pretty good at Aikido, and still trying to master Wushu. When I was playing yesterday, when I looked at it in an Aikido match.

I always liked Evo name as well as its tag. I see its a very respectable and high-ranking clan with nice members and spirit. Evo is certainly on the top of the list to me.

I hope I get accepted,

Thanks for your time
-----
Attached Files
kevin snow pack 12.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
kevin first head kick.rpl (52.2 KB, 6 views)
kevinnash haveing fun.rpl (74.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kevinnash; Nov 8, 2011 at 06:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im back!
Name: JamZam
Belt: 4th dan (might be 5th, I don't even care about belts anymore)
Past Clans: Was two years ago, I forgot the names.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: Heeell no!
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Tripstone I suppose
Modes your good at: Mostly Judo and Kickboxing. But I havn't played for a long time, I'm working on getting it back now!
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos, see http://www.youtube.com/user/JamZamDesigns
GMT: +1
Player Card: Saywhat?
About yourself: I'm and oldschooler who quit Toribash for about two years or so, now back in the game and excited for some epic fighting action!
Why you want to join [eVo]: The social benefits of being in a clan is so much more fun then playing on your own, that's why.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Well, it's always fun with more people isn't it? Also I could help with making videos
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
Name:ZeroJoke/DEvon
Belt:3rd Dan black belt
Past Clans:EMO/TKL
Bought QI?:no
Mods your good at:Akido,Judo,freerunning
GMT:+3
About yourself:im realy good a akido and i like to teach others moves.

Why you want to join [eVo]:i want to join eVo beacause i think this will be the best clan i'v ever been in
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i can bring alot of my moves like a split kicker,punch deacap and more