Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi my name is Luke, I live in England near Birmingham. I am 13 years old and like to play my xbox and on my laptop, my favourite games are call of duty (obvousily), toribash and grand theth auto :P. My hobbies are shotokan karate which I am one belt away from black , I used to do swimming but soon got bored of waking up early on a Saturday morning. I also like mountain biking when I'm camping with my family, last time we took a detour and was riding around for about 6 hours . My favourite food has to be mc donalds xD, bacon and kfc :P, my favorite drink has to be coke, orange juice and blackcurrant. My favourite movie, hmm, I have to many to be honest, if I had to pick one it would be Zombie Land, it's very funny. My favorite TV series is the walking dead, very scary and good at the same time, as you can tell I like watching zombie stuff :P. Also sometimes I watch some WWE which is entertaining. I mostly watch spongebob and that kind of stuff when nothing is on. I sometimes build Lego stuff, also I like to play with my Nerf guns. I have a dog called Buster, me and my sister used to have a pet rabbit but it died unfortunately. Sometimes at school I play toribash in real life with my friends, lol. I can't think of anything else to blab on about, so here is my toribash character:

My toribash character is called PTDx, I got this name from my friend who was named PDTx iiViperzZ but as you can tell, I swapped the T & D around and deleted the last part. I first started in Febuary 2010, like every new player, I sucked. I used to look on youtube and the toribash wiki to try and get some moves. After some time of sucking I quit for about a year or something and came back, I was a bluebelt I think and was ready to carry on playing, I used to play wushu 24/7 and win like 7 tourneys a day, I played wushu until around blackbelt then started getting involved in other mods like Taekkyon and Aikido. By then I had been in about two clans, decap and assassin, which you can tell by the names that they were unofficial clans that died xD. Then I decided to look around and found [Aeon]. I was still blackbelt but fancied my chances of getting in, and what do you know! I did. Since then I have got my 3rd dan blackbelt. It has to been about 2-3 months since I've been in aeon, and tbf it's not like most clans, there is no arguing or anything, although it is highly inactive we are gradually getting it more active. Who knows what the future holds? Anyway yeah that's it for me.
~ PTDx
Last edited by Albus; Feb 19, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by thesteele View Post
We CAN NOT! Let this clan die
Seriously,
Its a legendary clan with a legendary reputation
Fuck my revision im revising on toribash \o/
-----
I mean it, we cant just reply to this saying "oh we will keep it active [aeon] Power!"
We need to mean what we say and get through this all together whaddya say guys?
(god it feels like a final fantasy ending TT_TT)
-----
We've always been known as a family
Lets keep it that way

Seriously, letting the clan die is always the LAST option we could pick.
We STILL have a damn good reputation, we STILL have hampa as honorary member who stand behind us, we STILL have some active members who try to keep this up and running...so why should we let it die?
Check my Soundcloud ;)
/reserved
I'll mak mine when I can sneak onto a computer
Also WOOT 200 post till racunateer

Anyways for now I'll explain where i live and my Tori's first name: jcmert ( for those who don't know I got a name change ) anyways I was making a YouTube account and I wanted something original with my initials in it so I typed jc then randomly pressed m and ert where close by each other
As for my name now I was watching this show called heroes and I saw the name there tho I miss read it it's actually takuzei kensia (tak- ue-zay ken- sigh) but it came out as takuzo and I like it better like this and I know it says I'm 4th Dan but I'm actually 7th (I ve been to black belt 5 times due to hacking )

I live in Jacksonville Florida USA I'm 14 and I'll be 15 in may on the 12 I'm in 8th grade and I'm currently skipping up which means I have to do 7th and eighth grade at the same time and my all my teachers ( including the principle think that I'm smart enough to be in 11th grade ;) FYI ( not to brag .... Well yeah I do but not to put anyone down I'm sure you guys might be higher ) I have an iq of 165

I lov
Last edited by takuzo; Feb 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
wow ptdx nice! birmingham, cool! dont know where it is in england but i know ot. and also you guys drive on the wrong side of the street haha
cool! and .. bout ya dog - buster is a cool name :o
crazy idea about your tori name! but has it any meanings?

~td2
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
So here comes your Big Daddy

My Name is Lars Kopper (< facebook ;))
I'm 18 years old and I life near Stuttgart in Germany.
I'm working as a Car Mechatronic in a very small company
My hobbies are fighting (free-fight, wrestling ect. (<3 MMA) also meeting friends party an of course my job :3
Oh and one of my biggest hobbies is learning to earn money in the financial marked.
o_o sounds strange haw ^^ (maybe you googel my last name ;) )

Favoriet Musik: everything that is good so there is nothing i really hate except german Schlage < don't know if there is an english word for it xD

Movies: I LOVE going to the Cinema thats why i was there 85 times last year xD
Fav Movie: hmm thats hard there are so many of them
but atm WARRIOR < watch that movie or die !!!!!!

To my Tori:
I'm TheAnimal :ooo
I'm still a 10th dan black belt course i can't spend that much time as 2-3 years ago online during my Job D:
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
wow ptdx nice! birmingham, cool! dont know where it is in england but i know ot. and also you guys drive on the wrong side of the street haha
cool! and .. bout ya dog - buster is a cool name :o
crazy idea about your tori name! but has it any meanings?

~td2

Lol you drive on the wrong side to us :P
I don't know if it has any meanings lol.
And TheAnimal, Warrior is a good film
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Hello, my name is travis steele
I am 14 years old and i live in Liverpool In the north west of England.
Im not working at the moment but im getting an apprenticeship in a close to family computer store owner because i am experienced with computers.
My hobbies, gaming, Gaming, GAMING!, oh and fixing computers for nothing.
Favourite Music? Most probably dubstep, i prefer dirty dubstep because it rapes my ears and naturally winds me down, but most of the time it gets my hyper
Favourite Movie? Okay it's a straight definite Scott Pilgrim vs. The World ever since i saw that movie i fell in love with indie style movies/games its naturally cool, funny and has extracts from zelda so thats cool..

Tori: Thesteele
Im a 7th dan black belt on toribash and naturally enjoy mods like taekkyon, judo, all types of aikido and erthtk (theres alot more i just cba adding them)
CBW-Kickz-Pubz-Aeon-Zone

OoT
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
I hope this is a bad joke from you ..

~td2

I loled so hard xD

Well I almost got the full march freetime. For me it's the time to be more ingame again.

What about the mod-king-ranks? Revive them?
I'll probably make a botmade server then. should be opened for few hours each day. when anyone enters I'll come in too (when I am not busy with my girlfriend then ;) ).

Best regards.
Hey, don't forget me.
I am still stalking this clan like the creep who loves girls in yoga pants that always hides in the bushes doing "the creep" and when he gets caught, he tells the parents he is just a survey guy who was examining the family and was on the daughter's section when he got caught, then he goes all troll on the family ending up leaving without getting caught, indirectly.
I hope this "expression" would help you guys think about how you guys are being stalked, p.s hard times right now, probably it would dissolve with the new happiness around this beautiful forum of ours.