Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I dunno, if a high class member of aeon see's this they might open a poll for you, cause i know how skilled you are so if you get a poll i would say yes
CBW-Kickz-Pubz-Aeon-Zone

OoT
We CAN NOT! Let this clan die
Seriously,
Its a legendary clan with a legendary reputation
Fuck my revision im revising on toribash \o/
-----
I mean it, we cant just reply to this saying "oh we will keep it active [aeon] Power!"
We need to mean what we say and get through this all together whaddya say guys?
(god it feels like a final fantasy ending TT_TT)
-----
We've always been known as a family
Lets keep it that way
Last edited by thesteele; Feb 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CBW-Kickz-Pubz-Aeon-Zone

OoT
No lol but its an ooookay idea
But i agree ACTA etc. is discussed too much
and i guess it needs to be worried about because its so serious.
CBW-Kickz-Pubz-Aeon-Zone

OoT
Originally Posted by thesteele View Post
We CAN NOT! Let this clan die

I hope this is a bad joke from you ..

~td2
Last edited by threedog2; Feb 21, 2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: had to put pic in
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Very good idea retasim.
PEOPLE!! use your brains for a milisecond. if acta wouldnt be discussed in europe, america etc. in the hole world, nobody would know about this and maybe we would have acta now.

~td2
[Aeon] Who are you?
Hey guys!

For a better family mood in aeon, heres a thread where you can write everything about you & your tori. So that everybody knows each other.
One reason for this thread is that i know the most of the new members .. not.
Before we start i have something to say:
- Please dont post something like: "Hello im Max Mustermann, i am 69 years old, live near the moon and i have a lot of credit cards. -Max out"
- Dont spam this thread
- I one WHO ARE YOU? post from everyone (old and new members) that everybody knows everybody

Let's Start:

Hi, my name is David i live in Austria near Vienna. I am 16 years old and i work as a sales asisstant in a bicycle shop. My hobbies are .. guess what? Mountainbiking. Also swimming, meeting friends, and so on.
Favourite Music? I have! Favourite song at the moment is:

can't understand a single word, but i like it
and also:

love it!
Favourite Movies? Yes! i have!
So in december i think i saw "in time" and i really liked the movie. also i like: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Forrest Gump, Crazy, Disturbia, Transformers, District 9, Sex Drive and movies like scary movie etc. ..
Favourite series are How i met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, GameOne, ..
I have a Xbox 360 and my favourite games are: Forza Motorsport 3 & 4, Dirt 3, MX vs ATV Reflex, GTA 4 & Liberty City Stories and Battlefield.
Favourite drink is IceTea Peach and Red Bull. I also like to drink with some friends in the evening 1, 2 or eventually 9 beers. Just kidding, dont like beer so much. Favourite food is .. i dont know anymore. In the last time i ate so much crap like McDonald's food, Burger King, .. now im lil bit fat atm.

So now to my tori.
Name: threedog2
why threedog2?
Because i played a lot of fallout 3 before i start playing toribash. first account has the name threedog - but i forgot the password. so i made threedog2.
Belt: 5th dan.
i could be on 8 or maybe 9 this day but i lost the game out of my eyes and played nothing a long time. but now im back.

So i hope you like the idea and my "Who you are?"-post and now .. you come!

~td2
Good morning, sir!
Sorry, but i think you don't saw the [CLOSED] - shield on the Recruitment Center. So you can't get in at the moment. Sorry for that.
Have a nice day, sir!

~td2