Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey how do i donate tc i feel bad cuz ive been so anactive lately i want to help out if only a little, btw i have been workin overtime thats why i havent been around so much but i do check in every now and again so ...
Trust Loach. Lol.
Adding back on now.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ahhhh.
That means I am going to have to download some MORE plugins for Paint.NET...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I think we have an actual bank account.
I just sent mine to Snor, saying that it was for the bank, and he sent it to the bank.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Ahhhh.
That means I am going to have to download some MORE plugins for Paint.NET...

or get GIMP
:< my inv is tiny now

and thats only the deactivated inv, btw
theres still the active one ;P

anyone wanna buy my crap :?
I have GIMP, I don't like it.
I find Paint.NET easier to use.
OMG.
Dajoka, you have to teach me how to do that!