Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The only one who can official start this is akp or amadou since they are the actual leaders od 1336.9
Originally Posted by SnoojaDogg View Post
This confuses me. Just sounds like you would be giving money away for tasks that people already do when necessary. I dont mean to sound pessamistic, but it might create spam and give us a bad name.

For instance, if word gets around, we will have a ton of more apps from greedy noobs wanting to join. You let them in, they start going on every other clans forums saying "13369 is better then ur clcan join now." Sure they would get banned but we would get wars we cant handle, and a bad rep. And when asked what the hell they were doing: we are in hot water for creating this method.

I just dont want something like this to get out of control. It would increase activeness though.

I don't think that is possible. Since a lot of official and non-official clans do this point system to, it won't really affect us negatively. The only difference is that I will give more tc than other clans. That's all actually. What I see in.
I will give more tc than other clans

Another reason why we will get more apps.
People think they will get a better deal with us than they would with another clan.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
But Amadou is very in-active.
Looks like it is up to AKP.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
So I heard you like spanish!

I have had this song for a long time now. I just looked up the lyrics for it, and, it turns out, it is spoken in spanish.

Be Warned:
This is no type of techno or "hindu" music like the ones that have been posted here before. This is GOOD, HARD, ROCK!

p.s: I had to put it into a .rar for you, because the youtube videos really sucked.
p.p.s: I put two download links because you can only download from rapid share 10 times per link...

http://rapidshare.com/files/257389623/Rabia.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/257391390/Rabia.rar.html
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
AHHHHHHHH! I'm all confused!
ThatNGuy, I don't know who to believe...
Pudeah posted here and said he lived in NZ...

Loachflava's just being a dick